PDA

View Full Version : #1 problem with this game

frewbear
08-03-2017, 12:54 AM
...is the playerbase. What a bunch of crybaby twats. Literally cry about everything then cry when they get what they want. I used to think the devs were useless, now its clear they just listen to you fools too much. The game was far better at the beginning minus connection issues. Everyone picks the bandwagon OP character of the month and plays like absolute filth, and cries about any character that can counter it. Try playing for fun. Get a job. Get a life. Its a game. Play to have fun, not to win; you're ruining it for everyone. No one gives a ******* what level you are or what your stats are. I really thought itd be a niche game with a smaller but respectable playerbase, but it really seems like the game is full of little kids or adults with the mentalities of children. I cant wait until the majority dies off and we're left with the people with some skill and decency, not spam and desperation to win.

UbiNoty
08-03-2017, 01:45 AM
Let's refrain from flaming others. If you have constructive criticism. please raise it in a civil manner that abides by the forum rules. (http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1181761-Forum-Rules) Thanks
-Closing thread.