PDA

View Full Version : Please devs !!!!!

A4einboy
08-02-2017, 06:38 PM
Majority of console players agree the light attacks on console are extremely fast ....its not compitive at all ......you guys should have a deul on console with a pk and try it out ....lately its allmost impossble to block the light attacks i dont care much about the disconnects but stop ignoring the console players we should have a say in this game too not just pc players....im not asking much just maybe 50-80 ms more on a light ....you console players need to get on this fourm and start making post about this ....on console deuls are allways low activity but domimion is at high activity and on pc the deuls are at high activity come on devs or comunnity dev plz do something about this

thornh
08-02-2017, 07:00 PM
PS4 player here. I don't think I have ever parried a light attack, on purpose anyway. Allowing us to adjust the deadzone for the right stick has helped some but catching up to light attacks just to block them is a challenge many times. For Honor is a very different game on consoles. Yes, I wish they would tune the game based on consoles but I don't think it will ever happen.

A4einboy
08-02-2017, 07:11 PM
its crazy man!!! i have the best internet but i have tested the lights out and the as the light hits you thats when the red indicator shows. i would like to atleast have a chance against an upset player remathcing me and using pk. i have tried striking firts with a light but hers are faster same with wardens top light lawbringers **** etc . its a fun game but they say the light are 400ms for pk but after the removal of time snap and 30fps its more like 300ms can someone from the devs plz do something . removing time snap is cool and all but playing for honor on console is getting crazy with the lights.. i refuse to fight pks i will not do it anymore and i would love to see a pc player help us out a little and bring it to there attention

SplugeKing
08-02-2017, 07:18 PM
I agree. The only easy parries are the dodge lights like zerker, oorochi and kensei. The Valk is slightly harder but doable. 30 FPS is not enough, you basically have to completely guess where and when and get lucky