PDA

View Full Version : Compensation.

Ghost_SFOD
08-01-2017, 10:31 PM
So with dedicated servers coming out (took a while but thank you) are we going to get compensated for the hours of game-time played, but lost because at the end of the game whichever team is losing leaves and it destabilizes the whole game where everyone lags out?

Is that a real thing or no?

fTy7ZBO2
08-01-2017, 11:04 PM
they will probably give us a 3-6 days champion status or at best..nothing

http://68.media.tumblr.com/191c0aad450192c9da7e7610f7d43f81/tumblr_nixsxcmlfz1rielywo4_250.gif

UbiJurassic
08-02-2017, 02:25 AM
So with dedicated servers coming out (took a while but thank you) are we going to get compensated for the hours of game-time played, but lost because at the end of the game whichever team is losing leaves and it destabilizes the whole game where everyone lags out?

Is that a real thing or no?

We know that players leaving is a concern. That is why we implemented a 10 minute leave penalty for those that leave the game while it is still in-progress. The leave penalty will continue to be fine-tuned and adjusted over time, as the current penalty is only our first iteration.

Ghost_SFOD
08-02-2017, 05:00 PM
While I thank you for recognizing that people leaving on purpose when they are losing to destabilize your peer-to-peer connection, a ten minute penalty is really nothing for people who play this way. Using the website here (http://fhtracker.com) I have been watching the stats of those who I have repeatedly ran into that do this and there win\loss ratios aren't effected therefore their skill isn't really effected.

The ten minute penalty only stops people from going right back into matchmaking. I quit a game yesterday that was what I think was being modded (I was recording and I will turn it over to whomever for that). In those ten minutes I readjusted the stats of two characters and the penalty was gone more than halfway through it.

While I know this isn't really an issue Ubisoft is directly responsible for it is something that the players are using against other players. If people would actually play with sportsmanship and integrity you guys probably wouldn't even need the dedicated servers.

Ghost_SFOD
08-04-2017, 09:31 PM
This is a serious question because out of the 10 games I have played today 9 of them either the server has crashed or people quit to destabilze the game. This is getting ******* ridiculous. No wonder that you are losing people in troves. You are not going to survive the next upcoming games release if this is the way that people are treated in this game.