PDA

View Full Version : Vladimir Putin is in AC 0_0!

joshoolhorst
08-01-2017, 05:00 PM
https://vignette4.wikia.nocookie.net/assassinscreed/images/1/1e/BorisYeltsin.jpg/revision/latest/scale-to-width-down/250?cb=20140826143014
I'm sorry but I jut realised in the early days I didn't knew Putin at all and I was playing subject 16 glyphs in Brotherhood and I saw his face and was confused and send a picture to one of my friends and he said ''yeah that is Putin''.
Seriously that was mindblowing for me XD So I looked him up
http://assassinscreed.wikia.com/wiki/Vladimir_Putin
Vladimir Vladimirovich Putin (born 7 October 1952) is the fourth and current President of Russia, from 2000 to 2008 and again from 2012 to the present. He previously served as Prime Minister of Russia from 1999 to 2000 and again from 2008 to 2012. Before his political career, he was known as one of the greatest agents of the KGB, the Russian secret police.

Putin has connections to the Templar organization Abstergo Industries, which helped put his friend, mentor and predecessor Boris Yeltsin in power in 1991. In September 1999, Chechen terrorists bombed apartment buildings in the Russian cities of Buynaksk, Moscow, and Volgodonsk. Secretly orchestrated by Abstergo, these bombings boosted Putin's popularity as a presidential candidate.
So I do wonder sometimes how AC gets away with this all and is this description freaking real? OMG XD I do imagen Putin playing AC now and find this.

Locopells
08-01-2017, 05:15 PM
Eh, they more or less said the same thing about GW Bush and got away with it so...

cawatrooper9
08-01-2017, 05:29 PM
Note that these are in the codex stuff- it's not like they're major plot elements for the main story, or anything.

If I recall, there were even implications made about major religious figures.

That being said, I don't think they're even quite as bold in the codex stuff anymore. Which, to be honest, I kinda miss.

WendysBrioche
08-01-2017, 08:58 PM
Yikes man. Commentary on real world political leaders.

Not sure that's the best idea.