PDA

View Full Version : my quest to get hatemail...

Alustar.
07-31-2017, 08:53 PM
In my quest to receive a rage induced letter of hate, I have instead managed to elicit two messages and a friend request from opposing teams congratulating me on my ability to dismantle their entire group by myself. While this wasn't the intended outcome, I'll take it! :D

FledgeSRondo
07-31-2017, 09:00 PM
*Elicit, you mean elicit. Illicit means illegal. And congrats on getting respect and humility from gamers online, there is hope in the world after all. :)

Alustar.
07-31-2017, 09:05 PM
*Elicit, you mean elicit. Illicit means illegal. And congrats on getting respect and humility from gamers online, there is hope in the world after all. :)

Thanks for the assist. I knew that, but my thumbs had other plans...

Antonioj26
07-31-2017, 09:16 PM
Thanks for the assist. I knew that, but my thumbs had other plans...

Lol dude it's so funny to me that you haven't got any. Not only have I seen you destroy in 4s, you are doing it with by far the most hated character from the original cast especially on console.

CandleInTheDark
07-31-2017, 09:18 PM
Some of us get it all, I had a scrappy game and landed two lights in a row, hate mail, I had a perfect game, pulled off all four bleeds in a round, let the guy bleed out twice, hatemail >.> Duelists seem to be the more uptight ones.

Alustar.
07-31-2017, 09:21 PM
Lol dude it's so funny to me that you haven't got any. Not only have I seen you destroy in 4s, you are doing it with by far the most hated character from the original cast especially on console.

FOR REAL! Dude I have no clue what I'm doing wrong! I cheese zone cancels into grabs and bleeds, I snag running executes on easy targets. I nuke people with revenge spammed bleeds and zones and get quad kills. I even got the new emote "I'm done with this" to spam and still nothing. XD

Instead all I can get are guys who are like "yodawg, come play with us?"

Alustar.
07-31-2017, 09:22 PM
Some of us get it all, I had a scrappy game and landed two lights in a row, hate mail, I had a perfect game, pulled off all four bleeds in a round, let the guy bleed out twice, hatemail >.> Duelists seem to be the more uptight ones.

So sit in duel queues then lol

UbiJurassic
07-31-2017, 11:10 PM
Good luck? Haha

Just remember to censor out any gamertags if you post screenshots of your first hatemail. ;)