PDA

View Full Version : Shinobi execution ideas

Sneaky-Patches
07-31-2017, 07:27 AM
Just wanted to share a few execution ideas and see if anyone would like some of these, or if the devs might implement one or two if people liked them. Feel free to post your ideas too, or give me some feedback on the ones you liked.

1) A fast execution. Shinobi is meant to kill quick and remove stragglers from the fight fast, but atm even his fastest execution leaves you wide open to a top heavy (Insta death) for too long.

IDEA: Shinobi quickly runs and steps on opponents knee (similar to how he currently throws heroes backwards) and attempts to do a full frontflip over the player, landing back to back with enemy. While frontflipping, shinobi makes a "noose" shape, just by holding both kamas crisscrossed in front of him and pointed downwards, to make a triangle or "A" shape. He places this loosely around the enemies neck mid flip, and when he lands his hands should be crisscrossed above his head, and if he pulls his hands both forwards and out to his sides it should cut the enemies neck on both sides without decapitation. He immediately uses his momentum to continue into a roll. So basically it would look like one quick fluid movement of frontflip over enemy directly into a roll, and would probably take no longer than 2 or three seconds. The enemy should have an animation holding their neck and stumbling around for a few seconds afterwards before falling over. (There might be a way to incorporate a 180 degree flip into this with the same effect just to make it more interisting, or some other variation of this maybe only using one Kama or something.)

2) Long shadow step execution. Don't have a solid idea, but would love to see the enemy try hit shinobi, the shinobi sticks one Kama into enemy then shadow steps behind (leaving Kama lodged), then enemy swings around behind and shinobi puts the other Kama into the enemy before he shadow steps into a top down attack where he could either drop into a roll pulling both kamas in the process or something else.

3) would love to see an execution with a super ninja kick! Like the way lawbringer has that execution where he slaps someone with his polearm into the next map, would love to see one where shinobi does a quick execution with his Kama followed by a double spinning kick into a 720/ 1080 rounddhouse to send the enemy flying ( maybe not as far as lawbringer, but as far as looks feesible). Since you fixed it so that enemies can know be knocked off the map with these sorts of executions, I feel this is a must! Just for some reference, here are some people doing similar kicks, both clips a a few seconds long (sorry I'm on mobile and can't embed YouTube vid into forum post) I would like the 1080 kick.

(A variation could be, shinobi throws a handful of shuriken while starting a double roundhouse "feint", immediately continuing his momentum into a 1080 kick that send the opponent flying)

1080 roundhouse: https://youtu.be/Xembwe3-v1Y

720 spin kick: https://youtu.be/R9_O87ss60w

Anyway, just spitballing a few ideas, thanks!

Sneaky-Patches
07-31-2017, 09:28 AM
Also if any mods come across this, shinobi has a bug in version 1.10 where the light attack/ kick after a successful deflect doesn't seem to land. Like the enemy is too far away.

TheTKOShow
07-31-2017, 09:58 AM
Love the shadow step idea. Like heavy to collar bone, shadow step behind them and the head slides off.

Or lands both weapons in a rib cage, then shadows around enemy, and then unwound while the shinobi does a spin, as the the parts hit the floor.

A quick execute would be nice, and needed in 4v4.

guest-qEbZ8OtB
07-31-2017, 04:27 PM
SPOILERS

There are two executions that I want I for lawbringer which is the Mountain Killing the red viper from game of thrones and the second for peacekeeper which is the one in the Bravous ***** House where Arya blinds the peodophilic guard then cuts out his toung and cuts his throat.

Sneaky-Patches
08-01-2017, 06:52 AM
Love the shadow step idea. Like heavy to collar bone, shadow step behind them and the head slides off.

Or lands both weapons in a rib cage, then shadows around enemy, and then unwound while the shinobi does a spin, as the the parts hit the floor.

A quick execute would be nice, and needed in 4v4.

Yeah the rib cage one sounds awesome! Would love to see something like that.

UbiNoty
08-03-2017, 01:59 AM
Ohh, I actually kind of like the first one with the back-flip decapitation.
Also, if we were into more cheesy-type executions I always thought it'd be hilarious to have some zelda/animal crossing fishing style sound effects as you reel in your catch. :)

Thanks for the tip on the bug too. I'll make a note about it and if you want to send in a bug-report to support (https://support.ubi.com/en-us/Games/4315) that'd be great too!

kweassa1
08-03-2017, 02:01 AM
Just where can we draw the line on the intensity of the graphic nature of violence depicted in executions?

I mean a lot of people probably got a LOT of cool ideas for executions... but could they all be accepted? :D Will FH become "Mortal Honor" if we overdo it? :D :D

Like, are stuff like eviscerating, gouging, disembowelment, drawing, quartering an option?? :D :D :D :D

(ps) Like... can we have the Lawb take out his bomb and tuck it under someone's armor, and the executed guy starts panicking... and then **BOOOM**... with body parts flying everywhere...?? :D

UbiNoty
08-03-2017, 02:17 AM
Just where can we draw the line on the intensity of the graphic nature of violence depicted in executions?

I mean a lot of people probably got a LOT of cool ideas for executions... but could they all be accepted? :D Will FH become "Mortal Honor" if we overdo it? :D :D

Like, are stuff like eviscerating, gouging, disembowelment, drawing, quartering an option?? :D :D :D :D

(ps) Like... can we have the Lawb take out his bomb and tuck it under someone's armor, and the executed guy starts panicking... and then **BOOOM**... with body parts flying everywhere...?? :D

Ultimately that would be up to the devs and Ubisoft, but I think it's safe to say that we have a pretty high tolerance for savagery.

kweassa1
08-03-2017, 02:23 AM
Ultimately that would be up to the devs and Ubisoft, but I think it's safe to say that we have a pretty high tolerance for savagery.

Including cannibalism? :D :D