PDA

View Full Version : Playing for honor after 1 month+ off

Mudflaaaps
07-30-2017, 01:36 PM
After taking some much needed time off from this turd of a game, I thought 'surely they've changed something by now, surely they've ironed out some of the massive problems'.
No.
Over the past few days, I've been zone attack raped by nobushis, I've been light spammed by peacekeepers, I've been thrown off more cliffs than you can imagine by warlord and I've been in tears fighting raiders with impossibly difficult soft feints.
I won't even ask how centurion (who I have at rep 8) hasn't been nerfed to death yet.

How longs this game been out? 8 months?
Yet it's still the most unbalanced, spam based lump of faeces ever made. This isn't a fighting game, it's a 'I've got a character with more unblockables than yours so I win' game.

Case and point;
Playing as orochi or kensei, because I feel they're the most fair and therefore most fun characters to play as. No free unblockables, no stupidly overpowered feats, just plain attacks and tactics. I lose so much I just turn it off.
Start playing as centurion again, win 99% of fights. That's without spamming the same unblockable combo repeatedly. Is that fun? NO!
Why do other people enjoy winning through cheap means? Do you think it makes you good? Does it make you feel like a big man?
I also watched the recent tourney qualifier highlights, surprise surprise it's just spam and raider charges. This game has been ruined by its pathetically childish player base and idiotic developers who don't see the real problems. I'm done with this game until the new meta, f u c k for honor.

BudgetParrot118
07-30-2017, 01:50 PM
I agree to some extent.... Try the bots, and practice. Now centurion.. Is a case an point. One thing I noticed. When he is out of stamina he still hits pretty fast.

I refuse to buy him, but I did practice with him just to because depressed. The first time I played with him....no ****

I glanced at his move set. I play with a berserker so I'm okay at chaining.

Seriously I **** out combo chain after combo chain. Another thing I noticed that even if you are off in your timing sometimes he still hits whereas characters like Berserker if you hit a button to f****** soon he just backs the f****** up and goes "Woooooah" and abruptly ends your chain and leaves you open for punishment.

BudgetParrot118
07-30-2017, 01:55 PM
Also a lot of the problems you're having with raiders throw. I almost never get thrown. I expect it everytime someone uses him. Dodge and punish.

This game is challenging. And certain players aren't fair, because they want to win. I believe they suck a donkey **** if it meant they was a win-*****.

JibletHunter
07-30-2017, 08:22 PM
Had 10 friends playing this game. 8 left because of the laughable treatment (or lack thereof) of centurion. I have rep 3 centurion and I cant see how anyone can even attempt to argue he is balanced in 4's.