PDA

View Full Version : the plane that carries the huge bomb, info please

XyZspineZyX
09-25-2003, 02:34 PM
Hi guys, can someone tell me which plane it is that can carry the bomb that makes the A-bomb type explosion. And then, what weapon I need to load into it. I intend to use it on AI for a mission, but just need to know which plane it is. Thanks.

XyZspineZyX
09-25-2003, 02:34 PM
Hi guys, can someone tell me which plane it is that can carry the bomb that makes the A-bomb type explosion. And then, what weapon I need to load into it. I intend to use it on AI for a mission, but just need to know which plane it is. Thanks.

XyZspineZyX
09-25-2003, 02:36 PM
pe 8, 5000kg bomb
really need a lancaster tho, 10,000kg bomb /i/smilies/16x16_smiley-very-happy.gif /i/smilies/16x16_smiley-very-happy.gif /i/smilies/16x16_smiley-very-happy.gif /i/smilies/16x16_smiley-very-happy.gif

XyZspineZyX
09-25-2003, 02:37 PM
That's a Pe-8, and the bomb is the 5,000 kg one. Normally the Pe-8 is non-flyable, but there are ways around it. I don't know'em though. /i/smilies/16x16_smiley-happy.gif But I'm sure someone else does.

cheers/slush

http://dk.groups.yahoo.com/group/aktivitetsdage/files/Eurotrolls.gif

You can't handle the truth!
Col. Jessep

XyZspineZyX
09-25-2003, 03:42 PM
Thanks guys

XyZspineZyX
09-25-2003, 04:03 PM
Slush69 wrote:
- That's a Pe-8, and the bomb is the 5,000 kg one.
- Normally the Pe-8 is non-flyable, but there are ways
- around it. I don't know'em though. But I'm sure someone else does.

Slush69, there is a way to fly AI planes, at least on mp maps. I don't know how anyone did it before, but if you download and use UberDemon's UQMG, it'll explain and set up mp maps with the choice to fly AI only planes (in the external view only, tho). It's at www.uberdemon.com (http://www.uberdemon.com). Well worth it even without that feature. Hope this helps.

SSgt Tim Schuster
8MXS Inspection Section
Kunsan AB, Korea

-Defend the Forums!
-Accept Follow-on Patches and stuff!
-Take the Fight Online!