PDA

View Full Version : Oooh I got my first For Honor hate message!

DoodTheMan
07-30-2017, 01:10 AM
How exciting! I must be moving up in the world!

UbiJurassic
07-30-2017, 01:15 AM
Welcome to the "Hate Us Because They Ain't Us" Club! ;)

CandleInTheDark
07-30-2017, 01:16 AM
Alustar will be jealous, he has been trying to join that club for ages. I still haven't heard better than the two xbox message meltdown I induced though lol (and I wasn't trying for it >.> just going about my business).

Alustar.
07-30-2017, 01:21 AM
Yet another day in the club without Alu :/ it's ok, I've picked up Cent, that should be a sure fire way to induce some rage. Just wish I could do it on my PK... *sad panda*

CandleInTheDark
07-30-2017, 01:35 AM
http://s2.quickmeme.com/img/f2/f2106d6ba6870b82227b675c1366866a102d887eafd6ab2439 57c9bdec221be3.jpg

Linnix1
07-30-2017, 01:43 AM
We are human so the answer is no

Felis_Menari
07-30-2017, 03:14 AM
Haven't gotten any in a while (crappy internet, so PvP is a bad idea). But those that I did...people couldn't CGB. They couldn't stop it, so I kept doing it >.>

bmason1000
07-30-2017, 04:53 AM
I've gotten two pieces of hate mail. I assume it's because of my berserker exclusivity. They're too embarrassed to admit they got trashed haha. Ya know what i get a lot of though? Compliments, praise, messages along the line of "you're terrifying and i avoided you that whole round" and other berserkers that want to roll together. I don't know what other classes are like, but berserkers seem to really want to stick together

...i feel bad about how off topic some of that is, but I'm posting it anyway.

SwellChemosabe
07-30-2017, 06:47 AM
Hate mail is always fun. Legitimately laugh my *** off every single time. Best part is when they invite you to their party with all their friends and start talking trash, cracks me the **** up. Occasionally I get the message of praise, and those feel good.

bmason1000
07-30-2017, 03:29 PM
Haha a hate invite. Never gotten that.

BudgetParrot118
07-30-2017, 08:25 PM
Get and give it. I'm sorry nothing sets me off like a hypocrite. Lol they throw you over the edge and its good game. I deflect and throw them off, and its one big wow.

People the play centurion for the most part melt down if they lose.

Sorry I don't get the point of centurion. I don't. Is it so people with no skill can slaughter rep 23 and up.

Centurion causes this false sense of "I'm good"

I've never seen such utter bull schnitzel. Punch kick slash. Stamina damage fall to the ground. Then jumping stab.

What really posses me off if I'm a attacking and in the middle of my chain .....bam kick... Turns the whole tide of the round.

How many people are going to have to hitch about this clown before somethings done. Either bring everyone up to his level. Or bring that over glorified pungent stench from history back down.

BudgetParrot118
07-30-2017, 08:42 PM
There shouldn't be a move that there isn't a response to. That's the ultimate problem with Centurion he has a moveset like a f****** kids Christmas wish list in length. I'm a beserker instill that son-of-a-b**** is faster than I am and again the justification for Berserker speed and damage was shortening my health pool.

Even with gear stats on nothing f****** changes centurion just keeps hacking slashing Punch Kick stab Punch Kick knock to ground (out of stamina) and last but not least the jumping f****** stab and of game. The whole time I'm stunned. Even if his timing was a little bit off and I managed to block the slash he just punches again right immediately after f****** up and then continues on the long chain of combos until I'm dead. With centurion another problem is even if the player did **** up the timing. there's no punishment. And again even if he's winded and out of stamina he still hits f****** fast.

Unfortunately today is a pretty big grandiose day for me I am to the point now I just can't play 4v4 anymore over centurion. because a lot of people that play Centurion it ain't like it was when he first came out and it ain't like it was all before he was pre buffed. A lot of players are adequately good with his forgiving chains and with him

considering the Forgiveness you have if you f****** while playing in in your chain it doesn't take a genius to s*** out these combos again comparing him to berserker. If you hit a button too early or your off time beserker pulls back and ends the combo. he also says "wooah" and sit still for about five f****** seconds leaving room for the opponent to attack.

Again I practiced with centurion I just glanced over his moveset and I was able to play him like a lot of players do that I once considered to be very good with the character. It was my justification for getting my *** kicked.

Alustar.
07-30-2017, 11:59 PM
My gripe is the flow of his tool kit, if they limited his ability to keep a single target incapacitated in some form through 70% of an encounter I'd be fine. But as it stands he has too many moves loaded with properties, and one of them specifically states that a charged heavy will pin a target allowing to safely charge a jab which is a free knock down and damage. And people say, "oh but the leap attack resets distance" which would be nice if that what was what came after it, but typically it's not, it's a kick. Which by the way can land twice. Yeah he has a follow up kick to any grab or kick.
At least with Shinobi being so high risk/reward he had a lower health pool.

BudgetParrot118
07-31-2017, 01:26 AM
Seriously just tried to play. 2v2 and 4v4.... All the matches had centurion in them. The only ones I won was the ones that had a better centurion on my team....

Centurion the next dragon ball xenoverse 3 character.

Plus he is flashy AF. He makes a move and,the Bass tard lights up like a rave show. Centurion is obviously prejudice towards people with epilepsy.