PDA

View Full Version : The Sloth like balance changes (Balance the hero already)

Shakti.
07-29-2017, 06:44 PM
For honor is a Fun game when there are no Centurions in the match.
Why is taking so long to balance the classes? Hire me.

UbiJurassic
07-29-2017, 08:43 PM
For honor is a Fun game when there are no Centurions in the match.
Why is taking so long to balance the classes? Hire me.

In Season 3, there will be changes introduced that will diminish the some of the problems with more than one Centurion attacking a player. These changes are intended to address situations when more than one Centurion attacks, but shouldn't affect his Dueling ability.

Shakti.
07-29-2017, 10:09 PM
Let's try reptilian speaking - People would like you to reconsider the speed on wich you balance your game. I stopped playing your product a month ago and after few games I noticed that the important problem,s are all still present. Is not good for your Company name. Got me man?

brashtralas
07-29-2017, 10:51 PM
In Season 3, there will be changes introduced that will diminish the some of the problems with more than one Centurion attacking a player. These changes are intended to address situations when more than one Centurion attacks, but shouldn't affect his Dueling ability.

I don't want to be lumped in with this guy, but I have a comment on the balance change that's going to be made.

It won't change anything. The issue lies in the centurions move list, which contains far too many unblockable attacks and CC abilities. Meaning that a singular centurion can ensure that his opponent never moves while his teammate(only one is necessary) murders him.

This effectively takes skill away from handicapped fights(2v1) by further increasing the Advantage of the numerically superior team.

Simply having the numbers is advantage enough in a team fight, removing skill is completely unnecessary. I don't have a real solution, because I don't think the centurion fits the game.

I just thought I'd bring it up. Sorry it's in some guys rage thread.

UbiJurassic
07-29-2017, 10:56 PM
I don't want to be lumped in with this guy, but I have a comment on the balance change that's going to be made.

It won't change anything. The issue lies in the centurions move list, which contains far too many unblockable attacks and CC abilities. Meaning that a singular centurion can ensure that his opponent never moves while his teammate(only one is necessary) murders him.

This effectively takes skill away from handicapped fights(2v1) by further increasing the Advantage of the numerically superior team.

Simply having the numbers is advantage enough in a team fight, removing skill is completely unnecessary. I don't have a real solution, because I don't think the centurion fits the game.

I just thought I'd bring it up. Sorry it's in some guys rage thread.

We appreciate the constructive input on him. Centurion has been a problem near and dear to the hearts of many players. As long as there are continued problems with the hero, we will continue to look at ways to address them until the hero finds a balanced placed within the roster.

Shakti.
07-30-2017, 02:08 AM
This is like when I see the most beautiful woman and Im looking at her thinking now I'm gonna actually go talk to her.
You have been looking for months e-gaming is a fast moving scenario and you are being too slow. Or maybe someone is just stubborn.
Either way I'm scared for the new heroes instead of being excited cause I wonder how you will break the game again. As you can see is not healthy

Linnix1
07-30-2017, 02:36 AM
Nah its more like when a friend of yours barrows 50 bucks and says he'll pay you back and after several months if you asking when his only reply is I'll get it later I promise. These are the kind if people we we're told to never interact with.

Jarl.Felix
07-30-2017, 12:07 PM
"We are working on this" , "we need more data", "we understand, we still try to fix this", "we appreciate constructive bla bla" .. all this, over and over at EVERY DAMN POST and still nothing changes :))

Ok I got it, you are "working on this" but trying to reassure us at every damn post only has the contrary effect : it pisses me even more. I feel like we're being ********ting. Stop being a broken parrot and repeat this every damn time. It would be OK to do that if changes were faster than cheap talk. Otherwise, let it be, when the moment comes it will.

vgrimr_J
07-30-2017, 09:24 PM
there is still the no brainer that should have done long time a go is to lower his stamina pool and make his attacks cost more stamina this way he is less spammy

JibletHunter
07-30-2017, 11:29 PM
We appreciate the constructive input on him. Centurion has been a problem near and dear to the hearts of many players for months, so naturally we did next to nothing to balance him. As long as there are continued problems with the hero, we will continue to look the other way and not address them until the hero finds a balanced placed within the roster. We will be releasing a new blatantly overpowered character on season 3 while nerfing centurion to get more income since this game is dead.

Fixed this for you.

"We need more data." Well ok:

Highest stamina pool in the game (by far)
Fastest feint > Gb animation in the game (for right side GB's).
Only character that does not have some portion of heavies costed on feints.
One of the few characters that can soft feint a GB.
By far the highest light parry punish in the game.
By far the highest wall punsih in the game.
Best teamfight cc in the game.
Widest array of unblockables in the game.
Only "pin" move in the game.
Widest array of stamina drain in the game.
Best feats at every level.

As indicated by just about every player for months, his 4's are blatantly broken. You acknowledge this as well BUT:

"We dont want to ruin his 1v1."
1. His 1v1 is not bad, it is mid-high tier if played defensively.
2. To sacrifice EVERY CHARACTER'S 4"s TO SAVE THE CENT"S 1v1 is asinine. Even if cent had the weakest 1v1 in the game (hey there nobushi/conq), this would still be a terrible design choice.

You have destroyed your player-base with your inaction (I took a long break because of the garbage balance and came back to see the death spiral - it takes me 15 minuteness to get a dominion in Manhattan).