PDA

View Full Version : Gear Bug

DaLast_Samurai
07-29-2017, 04:35 PM
So before, I had this gear bug that I seen a lot of people say the same.

Every time I would go into hero customization, it would show that Raider had a new paint pattern for standards and left shoulder.
Which would temporarily fix when highlighting the items until the next login.
That was fixed with the patch before this last patch.

Now my character that I use, Orochi, shows he has new items for chest and guard, and unlike the Raider glitch, when you go into the categories, there is no items highlighted new by the little exclamation point, and it just keeps showing as new items there indefinitely.

Minor annoyance, but would like fixed eventually, thanks.

UbiJurassic
07-29-2017, 08:45 PM
That's definitely odd. Have any other players run into something like this recently?

Trbevis
07-29-2017, 09:33 PM
Im pretty sure they know about the notification issue? Weve had it since day one haha i currently have about 5 heroes that the notification wont go away for, im sure last time it got brought up a ubi rep like yourself said they are aware of it but they are currebtly focusing on the more game breaking issues as oppose to this bug, albeit extremely annoying bug.

UbiJurassic
07-29-2017, 09:41 PM
Im pretty sure they know about the notification issue? Weve had it since day one haha i currently have about 5 heroes that the notification wont go away for, im sure last time it got brought up a ubi rep like yourself said they are aware of it but they are currebtly focusing on the more game breaking issues as oppose to this bug, albeit extremely annoying bug.

We are aware that there is a problem with the game flagging existing weapons and armor as new and we'll have a fix coming for it soon. DaLast_Samurai makes it seem like it is notifying him that he has new items, but no items are flagged as new.

Trbevis
07-29-2017, 10:00 PM
I thought that was part of it ? Haha nearly all mine that still have notifications are for a gear that i do not have, i assumed that was part of it lol think i said before about maybe it being something to do with deleting the item after a match and it not registering properly? Not sure but just a thought, as i always do that

UbiJurassic
07-29-2017, 10:24 PM
I thought that was part of it ? Haha nearly all mine that still have notifications are for a gear that i do not have, i assumed that was part of it lol think i said before about maybe it being something to do with deleting the item after a match and it not registering properly? Not sure but just a thought, as i always do that

It could very well be a part of it and I was not aware. I'll bring it up with the team just in case.

xRocketfishx
07-29-2017, 10:47 PM
That's definitely odd. Have any other players run into something like this recently?

I have had this issue on my Orochi for 4 months and on my Centurion for 2 months.