PDA

View Full Version : Optimize upcoming games well

Belltower2017
07-29-2017, 01:43 PM
You released the Assassins Creed Syndicate in 2015. We played it but didn't get enough good experience from that game. Because with GTX 1060 6GB and a good processor the game's fps(fps=Frames per second) dropped to 25 easily in 1080p ultra settings. Sometimes the fps even drop to 23fps. So we couldn't enjoy AC Syndicate at all except rich players who had GTX 1080 or even more powerful GPUs. So we hope that next time you will make all games well optimized like ''Prey'' which released in 2017. We see that with GTX 1060 6GB the game ''Prey'' can be played in 120fps. The minimum fps I saw in '''Prey'' with GTX 1060 6GB is 88fps in Ultra settings in 1080p.
So please make next games and previous games well optimized so that most players(who are not very rich to have GTX 1080 or Titan X) can enjoy your games with GTX 1060 6GB in ultra settings in 1080p in above 60fps all time and can have hope to buy your games, Ubisoft.

Syndicate122
07-29-2017, 04:42 PM
Well Origins wont be a port and will be releasing on the same day so I am having high expectations :)

strigoi1958
07-29-2017, 05:34 PM
It is all down to the settings. You just need to change one or two things. Some guys were complaining about only getting 30 to 40 fps because he was running it at ultra... he changed the AA and it went to over 100 FPS.

If every game ran ultra solid 60 fps on a 1060 then Nvidia would struggle to sell 1080 ti cards. :) so they make the settings very demanding to try to make us buy more expensive cards. I had a 980 ti (now I have a 1070 overclocked ) and I don't run ANY game on ultra because a lot of settings make games ugly. I usually start on very high and adjust different settings until the game looks best for me, not best for nvidia :D

I posted a link on here once showing 2 titan x cards in SLI struggling to average 88 FPS in a batman game because it was using 8 x MSAA ... if 2500 ($€) worth of cards only get 88 fps what would we get with a 250 ($€) card?

Nvidia used to have a performance page that showed the effect of what each setting did. and each picture had a slider so you could move it across the screen to see the difference. Many ultra settings look worse and very dark. but changing some settings like AA or AO give big performance jumps without looking any different. It's worth taking a little time to play with settings to see what they do.... :)

Also, I played mafia 3 at 30 fps (twice) and it was amazing..... fast action games like flying or racing or even multi player shooting games require a lot of fps but games like ac do not, 30 fps is good enough but 40 and above is perfect.

EDIT I see you have posted this exact same post in the ghost recon wildlands and far cry 5 forums....

You must understand that
Different games are more demanding than others...Prey is not great graphics so it is not going to be a demanding game.
Pc players always have to choose more fps or better graphics.... the more expensive our pc is, the less we have to choose.

Here is a video of a 1060 playing Wildlands and getting 70 to 80 fps.... I play wildlands at 40 to 50 fps 2560 x 1440 and 40 is more than enough.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fXKMeJRZwaA

Gokusonone
07-30-2017, 01:54 AM
Everyone on the treads please sign this petition for a Haytham Game after Assasins creed Origins release
https://www.change.org/p/ubisoft-would-you-like-to-an-ac-spin-off-game-about-haytham-kenway

Syndicate122
07-30-2017, 12:05 PM
Everyone on the treads please sign this petition for a Haytham Game after Assasins creed Origins release
https://www.change.org/p/ubisoft-would-you-like-to-an-ac-spin-off-game-about-haytham-kenway

Im really hoping for a Bayek trilogy instead where we get to visit ancient Rome then Greece after that, and then another 2 year break so they can focus on an Asian setting probably Japan ;)