PDA

View Full Version : Looting confusion ubi explain pls

GMG Peter
07-29-2017, 10:19 AM
Hi everyone. First of i need to say ubi did a lot of good work last few weeks :) so keep it up!

Now to the thing - i play Orochi as main and i have almost 10 rep with him..and there is one thing i did NEVER get to : the okimasa guard (the star one with golden skull)

I did open like maybe 50-60 premium crates + many more of end-match loots. Everything dropped is gold quality and i had all the possible pieces few times and i have all the star weapon part but not the okimasa guard!! It just never drops, why is it? Did u discard it from crates or what ubi ? I would really like to have that last piece to my collection.

Thank u all of your replies :)

CheekyKemosabe
07-29-2017, 10:40 AM
I happened upon it at the end of the match, when it shows you what loot you picked up and still have it so I doubt they removed it. I think the rarer stuff typically just takes a bit more work to get. I have a rep 12 or 13 orochi and they're starting to drop left and right now, so hang in there! I'm sure you'll get it soon :)

GMG Peter
07-29-2017, 12:00 PM
Yeah thanks for the info friend :)

UbiJurassic
07-29-2017, 08:33 PM
To our knowledge it has not been removed. Keep grinding and you'll get it eventually!