PDA

View Full Version : dance share

aud_is
07-29-2017, 03:41 AM
1. If i share a video on facebook, it will apear on JDTV ? I only want to save some videos with me, not to share with all internet.
2. If i have Just Dance 2017 and Unlimited, worth buy Just Dance 2016 ? There are songs in Just Dance 2016 that are not in Unlimited version ? I guess that will be songs in Just Dance 2016 that will never be added to Unlimited version.
3. I am not happy that you change Macarena dance in Unlimited version with the new one. I like the old version more, but i can't find it anymore.

Sorry for my english, and i wait Just Dance 2018 :)

Ubi-KitKoumal
07-31-2017, 04:47 PM
Hello there aud_is,

Not all the songs of JD2016 are in JD Unlimited, so if you want to be able to play all the songs of JD16, the best way is probably to get a hold of a JD16 copy. :)

Sorry to hear you don't like the new version of the Macarena! I'll share your impression with the rest of the team.

Cheers,

Kit

OwenTime
08-16-2017, 07:41 AM
as far as I can tell, they force any sharing to also be on this JDTV crap. Why the hell can't we save our videos of ourselves how we want to instead of them forcing our personal videos into their promotion machine?!