PDA

View Full Version : you create a parry nerf, so put into original game now before season 3!!!

matt89connor
07-28-2017, 10:35 PM
ok, i'm tired to wait...in PC game, or we use light parry or you can't win if the enemy use light parry...we wait for many days, too mouch days, finially you create the test, but in dev stream you DEv don't speak to put this balance near season 3, just pubblic, pubblic pubblic...and Fu***** pubblic.
pls tell i'm wrong, because If the defensive meta will disappear in season 3, i'll stop play, no more sense...after closed beta i try all but in the end,the parry win in all situations.

Antonioj26
07-28-2017, 10:45 PM
ok, i'm tired to wait...in PC game, or we use light parry or you can't win if the enemy use light parry...we wait for many days, too mouch days, finially you create the test, but in dev stream you DEv don't speak to put this balance near season 3, just pubblic, pubblic pubblic...and Fu***** pubblic.
pls tell i'm wrong, because If the defensive meta will disappear in season 3, i'll stop play, no more sense...after closed beta i try all but in the end,the parry win in all situations.

Relax.... if they don't test these things than new bugs or problems arise. These sort of things can bring about a whole new demon and it's better to try them out before implementing them too early.

CandleInTheDark
07-28-2017, 10:45 PM
This is the fourth thread you have started on wanting the defensive meta fix and wanting it now today, the first three within five minutes of each other. I didn't say anything earlier because I'm hardly a mod but a rep answered one of your posts already so i will quote that in case you didn't see it.

Right now we're just going through the testing phases. We want to hear feedback and make adjustments where needed. We'll have a better time frame based on this.

UbiNoty
07-29-2017, 01:37 AM
I'm quite certain you'll see them implemented before S3 ends. A season is a long time and we should be finished with the PT testing and testing of the def meta changes by then.