PDA

View Full Version : a word of praise

SenBotsu893
07-28-2017, 12:50 PM
with all the recent news i think someone should actually give a word of praise to the dev team.

yes not everything is going to be perfect in an instant but i can see some steps in the right direction.

hell i can only imagine what it took for the dev team to convince ubisoft to hand out the money necessary for dedicated servers and to pay the manpower necassary to implement the game into that kind of new network infrastructure.

i know it will take time to implement all the improvments but keep up the good work.

C00tBAjenkins
07-28-2017, 01:57 PM
with all the recent news i think someone should actually give a word of praise to the dev team.

yes not everything is going to be perfect in an instant but i can see some steps in the right direction.

hell i can only imagine what it took for the dev team to convince ubisoft to hand out the money necessary for dedicated servers and to pay the manpower necassary to implement the game into that kind of new network infrastructure.

i know it will take time to implement all the improvments but keep up the good work.

I agree 100%

UbiNoty
07-29-2017, 02:05 AM
:) They'll be very happy to hear your praise.