PDA

View Full Version : So a new 4vs4 mode is in the pipe ^^

Illyrian_King
07-27-2017, 11:54 PM
Dear Ubi!

From all the gorgoeus news you gave us in this stream today, I loved the news about a new game mode the most!

I really really really beg you ... let this new mode be something huge and epic, and not something cheap like "King of the Hill" or "Capture the Flag" or anything of this calibre :p

I am a big fan of the idea of a "Siege Mode", which was discussed a lot in this Forum .... although this might be a maybe too big request, please let it be something objective-focused with minions and maybe all-new tools!

Please don't just focus on raw beating, because with have 4 modes which are only about that !!!

Only Dominion is relaxingly different ... eventhough it's not even this chaotic or big than it maybe could be with archers, zone troops and stuff like that :rolleyes:

The first new Mode after about 9 months ... PLEASE LET THIS BE THE BIRTH OF SOMETHING GREAT !!!!

UbiNoty
07-28-2017, 12:07 AM
We'll do our best to make it epic and blow your mind!

But I also do kinda like the idea of a simple capture the flag/king of the hill. Sometimes, the simplest and most basic of games are always the best for a good time.

Illyrian_King
07-28-2017, 12:17 AM
We'll do our best to make it epic and blow your mind!

But I also do kinda like the idea of a simple capture the flag/king of the hill. Sometimes, the simplest and most basic of games are always the best for a good time.

Can we take this as a hint? ^^

The point is just that we already have 4 simple modes, which are just about pure combat (no objectives, just beat the crap out the others) ... I would really appreciate something, which gives us objectives to fullfill.