PDA

View Full Version : Conq is total crap

zaebal0
07-27-2017, 11:40 PM
I have main = Conq. I was play him alot about year ago.
About 4 days ago ive decided to come back and take some fun , but........ fun takes only my enemyes. This is peace of sh1t , not playable character.
1 year ago i have 4/1 kill rating , today i have 0/100 . Okay , i bough Cent , and if i see Conq on other side - i knew - this is my fun frag. Thanks to killing my main character Ubi

UbiNoty
07-27-2017, 11:46 PM
By the time the def meta changes get pushed through to live, Conqueror will have spent plenty of time getting some love from the balance team.

kendebell
07-28-2017, 12:54 AM
About 4 days ago ive decided to come back and take some fun , but........ fun takes only my enemyes. This is peace of sh1t , not playable character.
1 year ago i have 4/1 kill rating , today i have 0/100 . Okay , i bough Cent , and if i see Conq on other side - i knew - this is my fun frag. Thanks to killing my main character Ubi

hi my friend...dont worries they said that the conq gonna be remake him...so its gonna be good...i hope to this as soon as possible cause i love him too.

Sykoink
07-28-2017, 12:56 AM
I've read that in the new PTS, the infinite light attacks are pretty good. Someone showed a video of a Conqueror putting pressure on the enemy while he was out of stamina. They also take chip damage.

I agree the Conqueror needs some love but i'm sure it will come in time.

RatedChaotic
07-28-2017, 01:07 AM
I've read that in the new PTS, the infinite light attacks are pretty good. Someone showed a video of a Conqueror putting pressure on the enemy while he was out of stamina. They also take chip damage.

I agree the Conqueror needs some love but i'm sure it will come in time.

Stronger than you think. OP.......I even think that video was a noobish Conq at that....Running out of stam, missing cgbs, and after seeing that it makes me wanna pvp. He must have had a pint...Thats what I look like when I do.... And thats saying something....coming from me...lol

kweassa1
07-28-2017, 03:08 AM

Okay, so let me get this straight.

1. you've played a conq a year ago in a game that's been out for 5 months
2. used to have a 4:1 K/D ratio during the days when everybody was equally n00by
3. then you come back many months later, totally out of practice and clueless of just how much average people and their skill level have increased
4. and now you're surprised you can't win as easily as back then despite you're totally out of shape
5. and you conclude the reason you're getting your arse handed to you is because the conq is too weak...?

:rolleyes: Ho boy.

You know, I used to play the violin pretty well when I was a wee boy, but haven't played one for about 30 years now. I'm pretty sure when I pick one up again it'll cause some serious cacophony and my neighbors will probably file a complaint to the police... and that's gotta be because my violin sucks, right? :rolleyes:

zaebal0
07-28-2017, 11:06 AM
1 . If it was "along time ago: thats why i type 1 year. (it easy to understand , why i type this? Others understand this simply)
2. thats oissible , but u didnt read THIS in my msg?? : After i bought Cent - if i see Conq - i know , what it is easy and fun frag. This is hard to understand for you too , if everybody know how to play , but Conq not?

well try to understand , not just read and spam. Thank you

Benji28613
07-28-2017, 12:35 PM
By the time the def meta changes get pushed through to live, Conqueror will have spent plenty of time getting some love from the balance team.

THIS is what I wanted to hear! :D

kweassa1
07-28-2017, 01:22 PM
1 . If it was "along time ago: thats why i type 1 year. (it easy to understand , why i type this? Others understand this simply)
2. thats oissible , but u didnt read THIS in my msg?? : After i bought Cent - if i see Conq - i know , what it is easy and fun frag. This is hard to understand for you too , if everybody know how to play , but Conq not?

well try to understand , not just read and spam. Thank you

Well actually what's really hard to understand is your understanding of the game is like in the prehistoric-era, and after a long, long hiatus you come back and blame immediately it's gotta be the class, and there's nothing wrong with you. :rolleyes:

Like, if I climbed back in the ring after 10 years of not boxing, I expect to get KOd within the 1st round because I'm outta shape, not because my boxing glove is weak. It's called "logic".

So let me kindly return you your own advice and suggest you think about why you suck in the conq. Is it the conq that sucks? Or is it you?

zaebal0
07-28-2017, 02:01 PM
"It's called "logic"."

Ok, Try . U can do it :
1) I playing Conq - 0/100
2) I playing Cent - 2/1

Answer on yr question:
Is it the conq that sucks? Or is it you?

And please , dont waste time - just read and think what already in msgs above.
Or u just trying to say to world "Im so good , u all so bad" Looks like....

RatedChaotic
07-28-2017, 02:05 PM
Players got better and you stopped playing therefore you didnt. Conq is still a good hero...He is just limited but he can still be a nuisance if played correctly.

zaebal0
07-28-2017, 02:30 PM
Players got better and you stopped playing therefore you didnt. Conq is still a good hero...He is just limited but he can still be a nuisance if played correctly.

This is the first what im thinking when playing Conq. But if u read all thread , u can see my msg about Cent.
Again - I see Conq when i playing on Cent - i killing him easy. 10/1 . Btw , BEFORE i making this thread i read forum about Conq , and u know - most of all threads about Conq is the same.

RatedChaotic
07-28-2017, 03:10 PM
True but not everyone agrees in those threads. I've yet to see one with a 100% agreement rate. I have mained the Conq since closed beta. While I do think hes limited on moves. I dont think hes crap. Hes a defensive hero...I play him more defensively than offensively and do just fine.

I love the conq look and feel. When I started play the Conq the first things I practiced the most on....

1. Blocking(utilizing superior block)
2. Counter guardbreaking
3. Dodges
4. Stamina management

Being a defensive hero you want to use his defensive capabilities to the fullest. It makes him really strong. But most players find that playstyle boring and drift to other heroes. Then you get threads like this claiming he is crap. You cant expect to play a defensive hero like the Conq like you would an offensive character like a PK. His strengths are not there offensively.

If you can do those 4 really good on a Conq. He is by no means crap and turns into a very hard nut to crack. There was also a thread about what hero gives you the most trouble....Conq was upthere in votes..

Apparently the Conq you faced with your Cent was not strong enough defensively while playing a defensive oriented hero.. Then again the Cent was built to destroy the defensive play and when your a defensive hero. You get shafted if you dont play smart...No news there. Cent gives me some trouble. Vs a defense breaker you gotta turn up your game as a Conq.

Joseph_2017
07-28-2017, 06:58 PM
Damn.. I was thinking about coming back to see if things got a little better but I better not get my hopes up..

Trbevis
07-28-2017, 07:03 PM
Ive picked up my conq agsin lately after leaving him most of season two, hes still strong its just his offensive capabilities that lack a little, im enjoying playing him again though at the moment