PDA

View Full Version : they're not gonna do anything about this community outcry for spoils of war

FLOWJACK529
07-27-2017, 11:20 PM
they just want us to move on and theyll address it in season 3.... so were basically just getting salt rubbed in our wounds? So the next faction war reward will be amazing again and if the samurai dont win just sucks to suck? talk about adding insult to injury. after a hard fought win and such a sub par reward you will do nothing but give better rewards next time.... really shows u how much they care about faction war and community out cry. if they pull some kind of BS like we listened look at the AMAZING stuff we gave to the winners of season 3 it will be even more insulting and just flat out wrong. if its really that hard to make unique ornaments look to the community im sure we have plenty of ideas for cool ornaments we would love to see in the game.

CandleInTheDark
07-27-2017, 11:28 PM
Actually, no, they specifically said this is the way they are doing things now and it won't be going back to how it was in season 1 for season 3, they want each season's reward to be instantly recognisable.

https://youtu.be/Rp157U7QXus?t=2461

UbiNoty
07-27-2017, 11:42 PM
So, we talked about this in the warrior's den. Ultimately, we decided to change our philosophy on season rewards, but we also admittedly failed to properly communicate this change in direction and that's on us. From now on, and for future seasons, this is how we're going to be doing things. One recognization ornament that can be tied back to a specific season instead of multiple ornaments.

We're very sorry that this wasn't properly communicated ahead of time, but we're not trying to shaft the samurai in any way. It's just how we want things to look like moving forward.
I'm a Samurai too (I would take just PK's S1 ornament over the S2 ornament any day), so yes I am disappointed and I understand your feelings all too well - but at the same time this is better for everyone and for the future seasons of FH.

FLOWJACK529
07-27-2017, 11:42 PM
yes i watched the dev stream and thats what annoys me. so season 2 winners just get shafted as a test to see if they could get away with being lazy but dont worry the next seasons rewards will be back to amazing rewards. that doesnt seem a litte messed up to you. they could atleast include like an exclusive effect. that would be a cool new thing and instantly recognizable. 12 ornaments does not equal 1 its simple math

UbiNoty
07-27-2017, 11:44 PM
S3 rewards will follow the same concept. 1 ornament for all heroes. Whether it's amazing or not is up to each individual player's perception.

FLOWJACK529
07-27-2017, 11:48 PM
So, we talked about this in the warrior's den. Ultimately, we decided to change our philosophy on season rewards, but we also admittedly failed to properly communicate this change in direction and that's on us. From now on, and for future seasons, this is how we're going to be doing things. One recognization ornament that can be tied back to a specific season instead of multiple ornaments.

We're very sorry that this wasn't properly communicated ahead of time, but we're not trying to shaft the samurai in any way. It's just how we want things to look like moving forward.
I'm a Samurai too (I would take just PK's S1 ornament over the S2 ornament any day), so yes I am disappointed and I understand your feelings all too well - but at the same time this is better for everyone and for the future seasons of FH.

thank you for your concern and feedback. i know alot of people have been spamming the forums and you have to sift through all of it. i was just annoyed as it seemed to me like in the dev stream they were saying next season would be back to the 12 unique ornaments. if its going to be one unique recognizable ornament from now on thats acceptable. thank you for your time and effort. we'll just have to go ham and win this next season as well and hope for something amazing. but i do think it would be cool and recognizable to give the winners of the faction war a unique effect or new executions for their faction, just a thought. and again thank you