PDA

View Full Version : My call regarding the big news on the Warriors den today

Tyrjo
07-27-2017, 02:32 PM
So, we are promised big news that we don't want to miss today on the Warriors den. The news are also not supposed to be about the new heroes. So what is it?

I'm going place a call on the news "not being of the two new heroes". Because I think that's what it is going to be. What other big news can there possibly be to announce?

Centurion and Shinobi was announced the day after season one was concluded. Today is the day after season two was concluded... How convenient that there is a Warriors den today as well. :)

Also (imo), the two new heroes must have been finished in design, mo-capped and all that since day 1. Sans balance and tweaks of course. There is no reason to delay the information and it will most likely follow the same pattern. The release plan must have been decided long ago and big companies stick to those plans.

I hope I'm not raising people hopes to much. I also hope I'm not wrong. :rolleyes:

thornh
07-27-2017, 02:51 PM
There's a post over on reddit talking about this and this is what I said there:

How about, "The last six months has all been a bad joke and in August we are releasing the game we always wanted to but the turds that run UbiSoft made us release it in February even though we knew it was an incomplete mess of a game."

That being said the only two things I feel are bigger than Season 3 announcements are dedicated servers and new game modes.

Tyrjo
07-27-2017, 04:20 PM
New game modes is another hot candidate. Dedicated server we'll never see I think.

UbiNoty
07-27-2017, 11:31 PM
All the big news (https://forhonor.ubisoft.com/game/en-us/news-community/152-297031-16/for-honor-development-schedule). Hint - we didn't talk about the new heroes (that's next week!) :)