PDA

View Full Version : Inactive faction players

D-d0g56
07-27-2017, 01:54 PM
So now that the off season has started I noticed that I didn't need to choose a new faction by default, which got me thinking. Are the people that are now inactive, by default still in their faction for the next season? Reason why I ask is becaue the vikings were hit hard by border jumpers last season and I hate the idea of them becoming permenant residents that will forever hamper our chances for sucsess if they never come back on to switch or even contribute. Has the dev team considered this when creating the faction war asset system? Allocating less assets per person may be inherently flawed if inactive players aren't purged from their faction during off season.

bmason1000
07-27-2017, 04:29 PM
Hm. That is a valid concern.

CandleInTheDark
07-27-2017, 04:34 PM
i get the feeling by some of the threads yesterday the knights will be getting a bunch of border jumpers back. I honestly considered tossing a coin in regards to the other two factions and joining one of them >.> My peacekeeper would join the pagans or the eastern folk if it meant killing a few of those corrupting her knights >.> Often and hard

Alustar.
07-27-2017, 06:19 PM
i get the feeling by some of the threads yesterday the knights will be getting a bunch of border jumpers back. I honestly considered tossing a coin in regards to the other two factions and joining one of them >.> My peacekeeper would join the pagans or the eastern folk if it meant killing a few of those corrupting her knights >.> Often and hard
I'm on board with this, let me know where/if you go and I'll follow. Solidarity and all that. Would be awesome to not only jump ship, but then take a win with a new faction against the defectors along with it. Lol

UbiNoty
07-27-2017, 11:19 PM
Hm, I'm not sure how inactive players are factored in - I can ask though since I'd be interested in knowing myself as well!

D-d0g56
07-28-2017, 12:28 AM
Thanks a bunch. Would be good to know, I can imagine that if it is an oversight they would change it fairly soon. But it would really suck if vikings had to carry the dead weight for season three aswell.