PDA

View Full Version : Which faction will you be joining for season 3?

DrinkinMehStella
07-27-2017, 11:44 AM
I will remain a knight, we need a win next season, I'm hoping a few others will lend a hand.

Im curious will you be changing or will you stay loyal?

Netcode_err_404
07-27-2017, 12:27 PM
Since it doesn't really change nothing, i will remain knight, i was knight since s1, just because emblem shape.

Viking ? Samuai ? knights ? All the same.

This faction war is poorly implemented, you donot feel part of a faction. Not even close to that feeling.

Xaviloga
07-27-2017, 12:46 PM
Yep, knights will win S3. First season won vikings. Knights and samurais got the new characters. Second season samurais win and vikings - knight get the new characters. Next season knights will win. Samurais and vikings will get their characters. Everyone happy. Nothing we players can do to change it, Ubi have their own strategy. All seasons decided at last second, no way it can be true.

Gray360UK
07-27-2017, 01:01 PM
I'm not really intending to play anymore, had enough for a dozen different reasons, but the sword I am hanging up above the fireplace will be a Knight one. I was, am and always will be a Knight.

BudgetParrot118
07-27-2017, 01:07 PM
Well people got tax for using other factions characters then I guess Knights definitely would have won for sure also if they did get tax probably all these *******s that aren't even in the faction probably wouldn't have used Centurion and he wouldn't be that much of an a****** to deal with because a lot of people that are in the knights faction I noticed they play Warden I'm noticing other people from other factions mainly Samurai they like the f****** go and use the characters that can be spam and rack up wins for there faction

BudgetParrot118
07-27-2017, 01:12 PM
Viking

Forever viking

CandleInTheDark
07-27-2017, 01:16 PM
I am staying a knight, my main is a knight, but I am very tempted to toss a coin and pick one of the others because the bandwagoners (I am assuming many of the same people who flocked to the vikings) think the knights will win next season, could be a painful season for us.

ChampionRuby50g
07-27-2017, 01:24 PM
I'm going to stick with the Vikings all the way through, as we are clearly the most feared and revered warriors of all time. In saying that my only rep 30 hero is a Lawbringer, next closest been Valk at rep 16 :(
With the new Viking hero we will see a rising up North once more

Vakris_One
07-27-2017, 01:33 PM
Samurai till the end. But I don't think I'll bother with FW again since the devs can't be bothered to actually make exclusive ornaments for the winners anymore. Winning the FW means absolutely nothing now since we get a minimum effort FU from the devs for our troubles.

Claudius_Katt
07-27-2017, 02:41 PM
I'll be staying Samurai but I'm with Vakris_One,
I wont ever waste my time with Faction War and the war asset bull$#!+ again,
Stayed up till 3am on a work night playing game after game deploying assets like no ones business to get a single ornament and a recycled emblem.

They look like they were designing them, finished the Conqueror's ornament then got tired and decided ah F it, lets just clone it onto every single character and go home.

Even if they make the rewards better next time the fact I spent so much time working for this victory only to get the shaft at the end and, lets face it, probably not even a response let alone any compensation from the devs has left a bitter taste in my mouth that will probably never leave,
Done with Faction War and its craptastic "rewards" for good.

Helnekromancer
07-27-2017, 02:47 PM
My Nobushi will continue to fight with her sisters and brothers. With these guys through thick and thin. Never regretted being a Samurai.

DrinkinMehStella
07-27-2017, 03:27 PM
The rewards make the whole concept not really worth playing. Im hoping that next season will bring better rewards like free executions or a free mystic or elite skin.

Dude_of_Valor
07-27-2017, 04:08 PM
Knights all the way.

psyminion
07-27-2017, 04:18 PM
first,
to the Knights and Vikings:
GOOD GAME. I too put off other things-to-do to kill in a frenzy in the last 2 hours before the season ended.

that being said

I was born a samurai, I will die a samurai, and like many of my fellow Chosen, I will not put any further effort into the faction war. I will gladly keep killing tin men and wild men, but this 'war' is not my battle anymore.

honestly at this point the only way I would care about it again is if there was some sort of hero/faction lock that gives more incentive to pick a side and strive for glory as a Samurai/Viking/Knight hero, because the other spoils of the faction war (season 2) arent worth the effort I put in.

Vingrask
07-27-2017, 04:19 PM
I will never leave my path to Valhalla!

CandleInTheDark
07-27-2017, 04:21 PM
honestly at this point the only way I would care about it again is if there was some sort of hero/faction lock that gives more incentive to pick a side and strive for glory as a Samurai/Viking/Knight hero, because the other spoils of the faction war (season 2) arent worth the effort I put in.

As I said in a thread for this earlier, why should my time be worth less than others because three of the five heroes I like are not in my faction? If I spend time equally among the heroes I like, more than half of it I would get substandard rewards. Fair play to everyone that sticks with one main or sticks with one faction, that is their choice, but my choice should not be punished.

rastassin
07-27-2017, 04:27 PM
Since my main is a Raider and have a full gear Warlord and Berserker i will stay Viking! Also very interested in the new viking heroes. I am not a faction jumper! :D

psyminion
07-27-2017, 04:35 PM
As I said in a thread for this earlier, why should my time be worth less than others because three of the five heroes I like are not in my faction? If I spend time equally among the heroes I like, more than half of it I would get substandard rewards. Fair play to everyone that sticks with one main or sticks with one faction, that is their choice, but my choice should not be punished.

I wasn't intending to punish the mercenaries, but I do think loyalty in battle and all that should be worth something a little extra in a game called 'for honor'.

your choice should not be punished, but choice should lead to different outcomes... otherwise where is the choosing?

FluffyRocket32
07-27-2017, 04:44 PM
I'm not planning to abandon our holy Crusade.

Ad victoriam, brothers and sisters.

CandleInTheDark
07-27-2017, 04:49 PM
I wasn't intending to punish the mercenaries, but I do think loyalty in battle and all that should be worth something a little extra in a game called 'for honor'.

And this and the honour crowd in general is why the game would have been better off having honour nowhere near its title. People are asking for me to either be locked out of characters I like or not to get as many rewards for my game time and I will protest that every time a thread or idea like this comes up.

psyminion
07-27-2017, 05:06 PM
And this and the honour crowd in general is why the game would have been better off having honour nowhere near its title. People are asking for me to either be locked out of characters I like or not to get as many rewards for my game time and I will protest that every time a thread or idea like this comes up.

that's cool man. you do you. I'm not trying to punish, only reward different choices more substantially.

maybe people playing heroes outside their faction get a buff in other ways... like being off radar in matches? or faster feat cool down? that's probably too far but I've not thought much about it tbh.

for me it's honor and glory, they go hand in hand if I am an imaginary warrior. loyalty to a cause/side has always been valued in warrior cultures, and I like that the dev has tried to give For Honor a tiny bit of philosophical depth and choice rather than being a mindless gory button mash fest.

Soul_of_Midgard
07-27-2017, 10:23 PM
Viking since day one, staying Viking for eternity. Stopped caring about faction war immediately after winning season 1 with my brethren, due to the fact that till THIS day, i never received the goodies for winning the first season.