PDA

View Full Version : I feel cheated..(season 2 rewards)

Yoshimitsu_440
07-26-2017, 09:23 PM
Wow just wow. We finally won season 2 and all we got was 1 ornament for all characters? Like gtfo ubi, how is that any good comparing to season 1? That's like winning a lottery and u get 1k when previous winner got 10k

Onitryu
07-27-2017, 01:39 AM
Its the same as Season 1. Everyone from the Viking faction got 1 ornament for all characters so dont feel cheated bud.

FLOWJACK529
07-27-2017, 02:02 AM
They gave the vikings one unique ornament for each character, ubisoft in their ultimate laziness just gave a single ornament across all characters. How is this considered anywhere close to an equal prize?

Ulrichvonbek111
07-27-2017, 02:15 AM
Shockingly bad and insulting...
We were told on Warriors Den by Dev's and the lass who represents and details the Faction War that SEASON 2's Winners rewards were unique,,stunning and out of this world.
In fact to die for....
Well I hope on Warriors Den later today they address our concerns that in fact the reward was neither unique nor stunning and certainly not out of this world.
In fact there is only one design,,this is for 14 characters,,the exact same singular ornament for 14 characters...
It's pathetic and has no bearing on anything identifiable for each of the characters or factions.
Unique certainly not,,,a very very poor attempt indeed.

So seeing how we heard on Warriors Den the appraisals of the Faction Wars season 2 coming rewards then now let them tell us the same thing now...
What we want to hear is that they made a mess up and shall be rewarding us with duly earned and deserved 14 unique ornamental design's for our warriors.
Thank you.

UbiNoty
07-27-2017, 02:19 AM
It will be brought up to the team.

Ulrichvonbek111
07-27-2017, 02:34 AM
It will be brought up to the team.

Thank you UbiNoty.
The sake tastes bad because of the bitter taste left by this pathetic reward.
Once again thank you UbiNoty for the promise of bringing it up.

Seems like we're only able to feel half the benefits and joys of winning the Faction War...
I'm sure this shall be rectified and we the fearless Samurai shall be rewarded in due course with 14 individual ornaments for characters from all factions,,as what we got was a mere fraction,, a 12th of what was awarded to SEASON 1's winners..

UbiNoty
07-27-2017, 02:47 AM
I can't promise anything will change, since once rewards are deployed they're pretty final - but I will try to get you all some answers and acknowledgement.

Ulrichvonbek111
07-27-2017, 02:58 AM
I can't promise anything will change, since once rewards are deployed they're pretty final - but I will try to get you all some answers and acknowledgement.

As a show of good faith they could award the knights and Vikings with the same ornament we have recieved and re award the Samurai with the 14 unique individual ornaments ,,only an idea but a beneficial one for the Dev's and the community as a whole.

Alustar.
07-27-2017, 03:06 AM
Shockingly bad and insulting...
We were told on Warriors Den by Dev's and the lass who represents and details the Faction War that SEASON 2's Winners rewards were unique,,stunning and out of this world.
In fact to die for....
Well I hope on Warriors Den later today they address our concerns that in fact the reward was neither unique nor stunning and certainly not out of this world.
In fact there is only one design,,this is for 14 characters,,the exact same singular ornament for 14 characters...
It's pathetic and has no bearing on anything identifiable for each of the characters or factions.
Unique certainly not,,,a very very poor attempt indeed.

So seeing how we heard on Warriors Den the appraisals of the Faction Wars season 2 coming rewards then now let them tell us the same thing now...
What we want to hear is that they made a mess up and shall be rewarding us with duly earned and deserved 14 unique ornamental design's for our warriors.
Thank you.

So wait in one thread you tout how people are complaining because they are sore losers and whinners and out right trash an entire group of people with legitimate complaints, then turn right around and throw your rewards back at ubisoft and tell them it's not good enough?

Some peoples kids, man.

Gray360UK
07-27-2017, 03:07 AM
As a show of good faith they could award the knights and Vikings with the same ornament we have recieved and re award the Samurai with the 14 unique individual ornaments ,,only an idea but a beneficial one for the Dev's and the community as a whole.

Nice idea, but I guarantee you all you will get tomorrow on the Den is excuses and smiles. Something about how hard the team worked on that Ornament, and how great the symbol is you got so that makes up for it. Wait and see.

Ulrichvonbek111
07-27-2017, 03:14 AM
So wait in one thread you tout how people are complaining because they are sore losers and whinners and out right trash an entire group of people with legitimate complaints, then turn right around and throw your rewards back at ubisoft and tell them it's not good enough?

Some peoples kids, man.

I only told the truth about a few within your faction,,a few..
Not throwing rewards back at all,,man.

Alustar.
07-27-2017, 03:19 AM
I only told the truth about a few within your faction,,a few..
Not throwing rewards back at all,,man.

You are in a shocking state of delusion, who's your dealer? I need his contact information.

FLOWJACK529
07-27-2017, 03:23 AM

Some peoples kids, man.

lol someones salty they lost XD

Alustar.
07-27-2017, 03:27 AM
someones salty they lost XD

One might assume that. But then you'd have to actually know me to know that for sure, the true answer to this is no, I actually don't care or really participate in the faction war actively, nor have I been active within the game enough this season so it matters less.

What does bother me is seeing someone act so childish an immature that he will harass other players trying to get answers then become wildly belligerent and self entitled that he throws his "hard earned rewards" back in the devs faces.

You won but you aren't happy with your trophy cause the other kids got different ones.

FLOWJACK529
07-27-2017, 03:38 AM
One might assume that. But then you'd have to actually know me to know that for sure, the true answer to this is no, I actually don't care or really participate in the faction war actively, nor have I been active within the game enough this season so it matters less.

What does bother me is seeing someone act so childish an immature that he will harass other players trying to get answers then become wildly belligerent and self entitled that he throws his "hard earned rewards" back in the devs faces.

You won but you aren't happy with your trophy cause the other kids got different ones.

no im not happy cause equal work should get equal reward. 1 ornament doesn't equal 12. its called basic math, and most of the community can do it. When u have people who arent even in the faction saying the reward is lame you and that they didnt miss much for loosing you know its bad. The faction war rewards are supposed to be something thats very sought after and give us a reason for the competition. They should spark envy in the loosing factions so they try harder to win like at the end of season 1. but if ur just gonna get one ornament that is barely better if at all better than the rest why even participate? my point is its a blow to morale when you fight hard to win something that was promised to be amazing and its sub-par.

Alustar.
07-27-2017, 03:48 AM
no im not happy cause equal work should get equal reward. 1 ornament doesn't equal 12. its called basic math, and most of the community can do it. When u have people who arent even in the faction saying the reward is lame you and that they didnt miss much for loosing you know its bad. The faction war rewards are supposed to be something thats very sought after and give us a reason for the competition. They should spark envy in the loosing factions so they try harder to win like at the end of season 1. but if ur just gonna get one ornament that is barely better if at all better than the rest why even participate? my point is its a blow to morale when you fight hard to win something that was promised to be amazing and its sub-par.

And by that very self same logic there are those belonging to the samurai faction that even feel the FW is bogus. So try again.
Secondly, your argument is flawed there in that your only really mad that you didn't get the twelve "unique" ornaments. The fact that you don't like the one isn't a factor as that's a very subjective view. They said "OMG if you win you get this cool thing we made you" it's not their fault you, in particular don't like it, they didn't make it specifically for you.

Also bear in mind I didn't say anything along the lines that I feel personally gipped by the results. I simply expressed how asinine it isn't to throw jibes out at others for wanting a clearer call on the results then going right around to complaining about the rewards for that same victory.

Am I the only one that sees something wrong with that?

psyminion
07-27-2017, 04:17 AM
hey man I'm only here for the hats.

I won't even bother trying to figure out how the samurai won/shouldn't have won.