PDA

View Full Version : Rewards for S2

Draghmar
07-26-2017, 07:04 PM
I have really great favor to ask Ubi - please give me silver outline instead of gold one. :) I'm happy that my faction won the S2 but I really don't like golden colors. You can take away ornament as a part of the deal. ;) Pretty please. :o

For the reference for others. This is how the ornament (http://pub.draghmar.pl/forhonor/deathsemissaryornament.jpg) looks like and this is golden outline (http://pub.draghmar.pl/forhonor/s2outline.jpg).

Lyskir
07-26-2017, 07:05 PM
yeah man i feel u, the silver one is really sexy :3

i have to adjust my enblem now :D

UbiNoty
07-27-2017, 12:37 AM
I think you're going to be stuck with gold since Samurai won. >.< I'll bring it up though and see if we can maybe tweak the coloration to be a little less conspicuous.

Yoshimitsu_440
07-27-2017, 12:53 AM
I think you're going to be stuck with gold since Samurai won. >.< I'll bring it up though and see if we can maybe tweak the coloration to be a little less conspicuous.

What about the fact that u guys gave us only one ornament instead of 12 different one like in the first season

A.re.s
07-27-2017, 01:17 AM
You play the game almost daily, for three months. You freak out - when you lose and rejoice - when you win. And by and by you get one ****ing ornament for everyone. This is unfair.

UbiNoty
07-27-2017, 01:19 AM
What about the fact that u guys gave us only one ornament instead of 12 different one like in the first season

Something like that would be much more difficult to change. But they'll definitely be hearing about it.

Draghmar
07-27-2017, 08:18 AM
And it's sad. Tweaking it won't make any good because it still will be gold. I just don't like that color, it's very anti-climatic for me...
I already suggested some time ago to make it work in a way that 1st place takes all the three outlines, 2nd takes two (silver and bronze) and 3rd only bronze one. Probably most people doesn't use them as you have designed them - as a medal for relevant place but more likely as a..another outline.

RealJayDee1984
07-27-2017, 08:33 AM
I already suggested some time ago to make it work in a way that 1st place takes all the three outlines, 2nd takes two (silver and bronze) and 3rd only bronze one.
That seems reasonable to me.

DrinkinMyStella
07-27-2017, 08:55 AM
The rewards are so lazy and boring, how about a free execution for every hero.