PDA

View Full Version : So, what would happen with a tie?

AkenoKobayashi
07-25-2017, 10:26 PM
Considering that I saw the Vikings gain 30 territories when I went to bed last night, I have revived the thoughts of how a 2-2-1 result would go. If the dormant Vikings suddenly won a round, how would Ubisoft handle this?

Also...please don't, Vikings. It's a 2-2 between Knights and Samurai, and your shenanigans would complicate things. You have your war. Let us win ours.

Alustar.
07-25-2017, 10:38 PM
Good question, id like to know as well. I'm still kinda upset that making it to an enemy's stronghold doesn't yield anything.

UbiJurassic
07-25-2017, 11:27 PM
If there is a tie, the faction that deploys the most war assets, between the Samurai and Knights, will win the season.

GrimBlitzer
07-25-2017, 11:44 PM
The Vikings could also help either side win or lose, they still play an important role in the faction war.

Think of it as a positive!

Mia.Nora
07-26-2017, 12:17 AM
Vikings actually got to decide who wins the season.

If they get the round for themselves > Samurai Wins
If they gank on Knights > Samurai Wins
If they gank on Samurai > Knights Wins

SikanderAzam
07-26-2017, 12:22 AM
Considering that I saw the Vikings gain 30 territories when I went to bed last night, I have revived the thoughts of how a 2-2-1 result would go. If the dormant Vikings suddenly won a round, how would Ubisoft handle this?

Also...please don't, Vikings. It's a 2-2 between Knights and Samurai, and your shenanigans would complicate things. You have your war. Let us win ours.

You say that like you think VIkings or any other faction actually organizes what they do. I promise you that 99% of players just quickly jump to deply page and mash deploy on whatever happens to be highlighted to get participation. The amount of coordination necessary to consciously change the outcome of the faction war doesn't exist... It's random.

Horus-31
07-26-2017, 04:34 PM
If there is a tie, the faction that deploys the most war assets, between the Samurai and Knights, will win the season.

The faction that deploys the most war assests during only round 5, or during the entire season? That's kind of important right now...

Necparfait
07-26-2017, 04:39 PM
Regardless of the answer, the Knights' strategy has to be the same. We need to manually deploy as many assets as possible over the next two hours.

CandleInTheDark
07-26-2017, 04:44 PM
We also need to not take territories off the vikings in case the samurai reclaim some against them. Best bet is dominion and deploy there, we have territories the samurai are contesting there, it carries the most assets and we get a bonus for deploying assets on the front they were won on.

thornh
07-26-2017, 04:53 PM
I'm a Viking and at work right now. Looking at the latest update of the map online it looks to me like the Samurai may have changed strategy. There are three territories that they are contesting with the Vikings that appear to be getting closer to 50-50. If the Samurai get some of those territories they may be able to pull off the win by having the most territories. Knights need to pay attention to this.

Asset deployment currently is in the Knight's favor at 34.5 to 34.4

thornh
07-26-2017, 04:54 PM
I'm a Viking and at work right now. Looking at the latest update of the map online it looks to me like the Samurai may have changed strategy. There are three territories that they are contesting with the Vikings that appear to be getting closer to 50-50. If the Samurai get some of those territories they may be able to pull off the win by having the most territories. Knights need to pay attention to this.

Asset deployment currently is in the Knight's favor at 34.5 to 34.4

CandleInTheDark
07-26-2017, 04:55 PM
Yeah our best bet is hold on to the territories we are holding on the dominion front and beating them on assets.