PDA

View Full Version : Is inactivity kick too late?

Horus-31
07-25-2017, 06:04 PM
Hi everyone,

How long does someone need to be inactive in order to get kicked from a match? I've often witnessed players staying immobile in the spawning zone of a dominion match for a few minutes (sometimes around five) without getting kicked. And playing 3 vs 4 in dominion for five minutes is almost a guaranteed loss, unless the opposite team is considerably weaker.

Decembre.
07-26-2017, 01:06 AM
Yeah sometimes, it's kinda frustrating.

UbiNoty
07-27-2017, 12:47 AM
I believe it is 60s before getting kicked for going afk.

Shantak_
07-27-2017, 07:22 AM
I believe it is 60s before getting kicked for going afk.

No way... had anough matches with player stay about 4-7min in the game... the most time we lost -.-

Horus-31
07-27-2017, 09:46 AM
Does camera movement count as activity? If not, then the guys must have moved between my numerous deaths for fighting 3 vs 4 and returned to the exact same position in the spawn zone every time. Or there's a bug with the inactivity timer.

C00tBAjenkins
07-27-2017, 09:46 AM
No way... had anough matches with player stay about 4-7min in the game... the most time we lost -.-
Most of the one's I see dont get kicked till the very end if at all. Have seen them go multiple matches afk if lobby reques. I don't know if they move in spawn every so often but I don't think it's working correctly.

UbiNoty
07-27-2017, 11:58 PM
Hm, I'll let the team know and have them look more into it. Thanks!

CandleInTheDark
07-28-2017, 12:01 AM
The problem is that people are getting smarter about it. One game I was in, a lawbringer decided for whatever reason he wasn't going to do anything, and every time I died I could see him literally every ten seconds just moving a step or two. I don't take recordings on xbox so best I could do was report cheating and griefing through the in game menu but that might be the cause.

BudgetParrot118
07-28-2017, 12:21 AM
One time I was put in a match already in process. As soon as I spawned I was kicked out for in activity. With a 10 min suspension.

And. Children play role in most times the other times its dead batteries. In cool with it I guess. Because overall its been very useful when I'm playing.