PDA

View Full Version : Glad to see nothing has changed.

Divinefist4256
07-25-2017, 06:00 PM
I stopped playing this game after season 1 ended because I was getting tired of the constant ******** the game put me through (if you need an example, just look around the forum). Recently, I decided that maybe I should try again because maybe I was a bit rash in my decision. Now I see that that was a mistake, because not only has the games problems not been fixed, but it seems like they have gotten worse. It took me the better part of an hour to actually get into a match, and then when I did the game crashed halfway through. Throw on top of that the ******** play style of the centurion, which due to his unblockable moves makes fighting him more of a chore than it should be, and I just stop giving a crap. Well, i guess I'll go back to playing better games now, and throw this whole **** experience behind me.Thanks for the lovely memories Ubisoft.

Epiphone34
07-25-2017, 09:28 PM
I stopped playing this game after season 1 ended because I was getting tired of the constant ******** the game put me through (if you need an example, just look around the forum). Recently, I decided that maybe I should try again because maybe I was a bit rash in my decision. Now I see that that was a mistake, because not only has the games problems not been fixed, but it seems like they have gotten worse. It took me the better part of an hour to actually get into a match, and then when I did the game crashed halfway through. Throw on top of that the ******** play style of the centurion, which due to his unblockable moves makes fighting him more of a chore than it should be, and I just stop giving a crap. Well, i guess I'll go back to playing better games now, and throw this whole **** experience behind me.Thanks for the lovely memories Ubisoft.

Totally agree. I have not played in over a month now but still look on the forum with hope that things will change on see if there have been improvements. I must admit, there is also a part of me finds aspects of the forums entertaining but more than anything i want to be excited about this game again.