Xbox.Controller
07-25-2017, 02:25 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mtJtNKcqAk0

guffffff
07-25-2017, 03:33 PM
I'm playing. Not right now but I will be

RatedChaotic
07-25-2017, 04:26 PM
Sorry but Evil has beaten you to this video. Its been posted multiple times already. Old news.....

Netcode_err_404
07-25-2017, 04:40 PM
1)Full price
2) too little content
3)Uplay game
4)Connectivity/bug/Disconnections
5) Garbage game designchoices
7) Non existant balance.

Here why people with many hours on this game leave.

No need to post thousands of videos with thousands of possible reasons, or some nast plots.

SImple as that. Game is trash supported, and the voice has spread across the gaming communities. So people with some sense stay away from this game as much as they can

AkenoKobayashi
07-25-2017, 10:12 PM
I played it last night, with three other people. And I've played since launch, practically every night. With other people. And if you haven't noticed, the territories are CHANGING every 6 hours, so obviously you, and everyone else who makes these ******** threads about the somehow-dead-but-not-really-dead player base, are a twit and people are clearly playing.

It's alive and well, you hype train wanker.

Alustar.
07-25-2017, 10:34 PM
Yeah I took a break for a couple months and am now back. Btw o also didn't make some halfassed post about how the game is losing players or why I left. I just took my leave and came back when things aired out a little.

WABO423
07-25-2017, 10:36 PM
This should be considered spam

Alustar.
07-25-2017, 10:36 PM
I played it last night, with three other people. And I've played since launch, practically every night. With other people. And if you haven't noticed, the territories are CHANGING every 6 hours, so obviously you, and everyone else who makes these r3t@rded threads about the somehow-dead-but-not-really-dead player base, are a twit and people are clearly playing.

It's alive and well, you hype train wanker.

I love this post and everything to do with it.

EDG_Avocado
07-26-2017, 12:27 AM
I uninstalled this game for old school runescape.

SikanderAzam
07-26-2017, 12:35 AM
There were over 1.2 million different players this month. There are still people playing... But it's shrinking for the reasons already described ad nauseum.

Netcode_err_404
07-26-2017, 01:42 AM
There were over 1.2 million different players this month. There are still people playing... But it's shrinking for the reasons already described ad nauseum.

Sure lol., these numbers are barely done from dota 2, LoL or csgo, and you think FH is really that populated ?

ahahahaha

Vakris_One
07-26-2017, 02:34 AM
I guess all those players I keep finding every time I log in must be "no one". In which case sure, "no one" is indeed playing For Honor.

Thanks for the PSA. I now know what to call everyone I meet in the game :)

Bob__Gnarly
07-26-2017, 03:36 AM
I guess all those players I keep finding every time I log in must be "no one". In which case sure, "no one" is indeed playing For Honor.

Thanks for the PSA. I now know what to call everyone I meet in the game :)

It's an obvious exaggeration, like when Ubi says there's 1.3 million players playing.

Captain-Courage
07-26-2017, 09:32 AM
An on top of that, the competitive VS fighting game community, the one that could make the game live on the Esports scene, which could generate some revenues for Ubi, doesn't give and never gave a **** about this game.
Never.
They even laugh when you ask them about the game.
I mean, there is ARMs at the EvO. ARMs .... Where is For Honor, if it's a fighting game ? Nowhere. And where is the audience for For Honor ? Nowhere neither.
Nobody cares anymore.

JonnyRuff
07-26-2017, 09:36 AM
Sorry but I'm calling ********e on the "For Honor is dead" crap. I play nearly everyday for a few hours and usually play elimination, duel, brawl and dominion and I'll play these modes a few times in a row and I hardly ever see the same people from the previous match or modes. Sure matchmaking takes an eternity but it also has to find 7 other people that wanna play the same mode at the same time as me. If this game was as dead as they say it is matchmaking would take a hell of alot longer to the point of not even trying and I would eventually start seeing the same people over and over. I've become friends with about a dozen people since this game came out and all but 1 still are playing it regularly.
Don't get me wrong this game still has a butt load of issues to iron out and still has a ways to go to get where I'd call it a great game but I love to play it and it's still alot of fun to where I can deal with the problems for now I don't expect them to fix it over night.

Gray360UK
07-26-2017, 09:53 AM

So you're the one that believed that. ;)

Captain-Courage
07-26-2017, 10:42 AM
Sorry but I'm calling ********e on the "For Honor is dead" crap. I play nearly everyday for a few hours and usually play elimination, duel, brawl and dominion and I'll play these modes a few times in a row and I hardly ever see the same people from the previous match or modes. Sure matchmaking takes an eternity but it also has to find 7 other people that wanna play the same mode at the same time as me. If this game was as dead as they say it is matchmaking would take a hell of alot longer to the point of not even trying and I would eventually start seeing the same people over and over. I've become friends with about a dozen people since this game came out and all but 1 still are playing it regularly.
Don't get me wrong this game still has a butt load of issues to iron out and still has a ways to go to get where I'd call it a great game but I love to play it and it's still alot of fun to where I can deal with the problems for now I don't expect them to fix it over night.

I don't know what is a "hell lot longer" than an "eternity" .... to find only 7 other players by the way. Not 11, 15, 19. Yes, half of playtime in this game is spent watching the matchmaking wheel turning.
And just to find 7 other players at most.
Whether you're an hardcore fan of the game or the contrary doens't matter really much in the end regarding the crumbling the playerbase. Most players left, whether you like the game or not.