PDA

View Full Version : This might help the connection issues

BepycVerus
07-25-2017, 08:11 AM
I'm not sure but this might help for honor team to fix the game connection a bit.
So when the event was happening "realistic dominion" connection was so much better, I haven't got disconnected once, and I played quite a lot. After it was done I tried playing regular dominion and disconnections kept happening one after another, couldn't finish a single game...
I hope this helps

guffffff
07-25-2017, 09:25 AM
So the answer is to play realistic dominion! its a better game tbh

Trbevis
07-25-2017, 10:42 AM
As much as i agree with it being a better mode my disconnection rate was much worse then nornal dominion :/

kweassa1
07-25-2017, 12:01 PM
How many people ragequit the game when they don't know what the score is, and the absence of attack indicators resets the skill difference and turns everyone into scrubs?

There's your answer: what causes more instability in normal dominion?

STINKIN' RAGEQUITTERS

ChampionRuby50g
07-25-2017, 01:31 PM
How many people ragequit the game when they don't know what the score is, and the absence of attack indicators resets the skill difference and turns everyone into scrubs?

STINKIN' RAGEQUITTERS

It's amazing isn't it? People have gone from openly stating they leave games if they see a Centurion and giving the mods and devs hell for not delivering everything they want on a silver platter, to stating how amazing this new mode is simply because everyone is LEARNING SOMETHING NEW. Everyone is on the same playing field ATM for Realistic Dom because we aren't used to the rules of the game mode, and it 100% plays out differently than Reg Dom. But give it time and the try hards (AKA good players) will start to do better and better in Realistic, while there will still be a number of players who struggle. Then the problems will start all over again in a endless cycle. Complain complain complain until someone fixes it for you rather than going out there yourself and learning tactics and raising your skill. Praying that connection issues are dealt a fatal blow tomorrow with 1.10 release onto my Xbox, but also waiting with bated breath for the new heros, because we all know the farce of "OP! NERF! I don't know how to defend agaisnt this character, change them!" Will start anew with season 3, and the mods are going to cop it, and they don't deserve it.

RatedChaotic
07-25-2017, 05:18 PM

STINKIN' RAGEQUITTERS

I like to blame the games design before I blame the players. Theres always going to be players quitting during the match for thousands of reasons and it happens in hundreds of other games without thought. Why your game crashes when one quits is here...

Just one reason. A p2p that cant handle one of the most common practices in online multiplayer gaming....Players leaving.

Its Only the games fault for not being able to continue your enjoyment when another player leaves. Its not the fault of the player that left. This is one thing Ubi has *** backwards. But "DEAL WITH IT" right?

Did your quit penalty work? Nope and never will. Even your fix for ALT using thats coming is just another bandaid over the other. It will not fix it. You'll see. By the way there is already a work around for it already.

I'm sorry your game crashed but I had to poop = Poor design. Whats hilarious is that actually happend in one of me and my boys matches. McDonald's man. Its a colon cleanser.