PDA

View Full Version : this game is B.S.

raygunz642017
07-25-2017, 01:42 AM
Kensei,Orochi and Peacekeeper all have glitches were while they are moving your sword or whatever you are using will slice thru them like ghost . This glitch needs to be fixed or I want my dam money back

UbiJurassic
07-25-2017, 01:55 AM
Kensei,Orochi and Peacekeeper all have glitches were while they are moving your sword or whatever you are using will slice thru them like ghost . This glitch needs to be fixed or I want my dam money back

Hey raygunz642017, is there any chance you can get a video of this happening? A video would help provide additional details and context to the potential issue you are describing.

brashtralas
07-25-2017, 03:00 AM
If you mean when they dodge, your sweeping attacks pass through them, that's been in the game from the start.

They technically dodged your attack, but the animation still clips them.

Jediknight482
07-25-2017, 03:10 AM
Why? You already addressed it in a dev stream 2 weeks ago. Its an assassin glitch in general that doesnt register block because UBICrap cantget their **** together

kweassa1
07-25-2017, 12:14 PM
Why? You already addressed it in a dev stream 2 weeks ago. Its an assassin glitch in general that doesnt register block because UBICrap cantget their **** together

That's not what he's talking about. Go rage on your own thread or something. :rolleyes:

Gray360UK
07-25-2017, 12:21 PM
I don't think it's just those classes, I've had this happen a lot recently. I've been playing long enough to recognise a dodge or whatever else people might want to blame it on. This is different and new. Noticed it a lot on Raider last night. Could hit someone with a Heavy and then my 2nd Heavy would just hit nothing even though the victim hadn't moved since the first hit.