PDA

View Full Version : Yup! You guessed it!

Jediknight482
07-24-2017, 04:42 AM
Another rant about connectivity!!!!

I just want to play For Honor. Thats all. But the devs didnt want to wait another month or two and didn't delay the game so they could fix the issues that came up in beta. I'm done wasting my time. They never address me and others like me on the dev streams. Hardly ever talk about how we all get kicked out of 2 of every 5 matches AT LEAST. Tonight was especially bad. Played for over an hour and finished 1 match. Its so disheartening to love a game so much but in the end you can't play it because of issues in the game itself. If they fix this game. Sure, i'll be back one day. Maybe. But I just can't keep trying. if it had any other issues but this one. I'd stay. Keep trying. But its been months and I'm defeated finally. I love the devs a lot. I wish them the best. I hope this game gets a sequel and they have the sense to put dedicated servers into it so that it can finally shine and become one of the best fighting games out there. I hope they see this message too. Because im not salty. This isn't a feedback complaint. They know and we know that this is an issue. But this is to let them know that one of their die hard fans who spent entirely WAY too much money on this game is finally calling it quits sadly.

See guys. Happy Hunting!

DaLast_Samurai
07-24-2017, 05:06 AM
You must be on X-Box.

Don't mean that as a rip / put down.
Just mean I'm sorry to hear you have the worst platform for it unfortunately.

I have no idea what PC is like, but my friend at work plays with me on PS4 because it's so much better than X-Box in this regard apparently.

Not hating, I'll be wanting me that new X=Box Scorpio come November.
That is going to be insane.

ChampionRuby50g
07-24-2017, 11:10 AM
1.10 is coming soon and that's a stability patch. So don't give up yet. Today was one of the best days in terms of connectivity I've had in For Honor, and recently it's been shocking. So be patient

mammakamelen
07-24-2017, 11:45 AM
Dont give up yet, there are still 400 people playing this on Pc.

RatedChaotic
07-24-2017, 04:47 PM
You must be on X-Box.

Don't mean that as a rip / put down.
Just mean I'm sorry to hear you have the worst platform for it unfortunately.

I have no idea what PC is like, but my friend at work plays with me on PS4 because it's so much better than X-Box in this regard apparently.

Not hating, I'll be wanting me that new X=Box Scorpio come November.
That is going to be insane.

Already got mine on order. Woot. Its not called scorpio tho.

Jediknight482
07-24-2017, 07:40 PM
I do play on xbox a lot. Its where all of my friends are. But i also play on ps4 and its better but not by much imo. It just sucks. lol I'll keep the game of course. I want to play it so hopefully it gets better but just very disheartening i guess.

UbiJurassic
07-25-2017, 12:55 AM
Another rant about connectivity!!!!

I just want to play For Honor. Thats all. But the devs didnt want to wait another month or two and didn't delay the game so they could fix the issues that came up in beta. I'm done wasting my time. They never address me and others like me on the dev streams. Hardly ever talk about how we all get kicked out of 2 of every 5 matches AT LEAST. Tonight was especially bad. Played for over an hour and finished 1 match. Its so disheartening to love a game so much but in the end you can't play it because of issues in the game itself. If they fix this game. Sure, i'll be back one day. Maybe. But I just can't keep trying. if it had any other issues but this one. I'd stay. Keep trying. But its been months and I'm defeated finally. I love the devs a lot. I wish them the best. I hope this game gets a sequel and they have the sense to put dedicated servers into it so that it can finally shine and become one of the best fighting games out there. I hope they see this message too. Because im not salty. This isn't a feedback complaint. They know and we know that this is an issue. But this is to let them know that one of their die hard fans who spent entirely WAY too much money on this game is finally calling it quits sadly.

See guys. Happy Hunting!

We know that connectivity is still a primary concern for many players. The team continue to hold the problem in high regard, in terms of our priorities. If you are on Xbox One, Jediknight482, we do have an update coming tomorrow specifically to address and improve network responsiveness. After testing the update out, please be sure to let us know how it's performing.

EDG_Avocado
07-25-2017, 12:59 AM
cya man... The 10 people still playing on PC won't miss you.

Mia.Nora
07-25-2017, 02:52 AM
We know that connectivity is still a primary concern for many players. The team continue to hold the problem in high regard, in terms of our priorities. If you are on Xbox One, Jediknight482, we do have an update coming tomorrow specifically to address and improve network responsiveness. After testing the update out, please be sure to let us know how it's performing.

Seeing that the top priority item on list is still in an extremely poor state after almost 6 months.. nothing gives me confidence in your words at this point..

inthegamewayne
07-25-2017, 10:42 AM
Yeah, gotta say, 6 months on and it's still like this. Its almost like its a carrot on a stick for the last remaining loyal players. I hope they fix it for them.

Bob__Gnarly
07-26-2017, 12:07 AM
Yeah, gotta say, 6 months on and it's still like this. Its almost like its a carrot on a stick for the last remaining loyal players. I hope they fix it for them.

That's exactly what it is, dangling hope in their remaining players faces to keep them hanging around.

If they can't fix their P2P system in 6 months, it's never going to be fixed. But they'll keep on BSing, peddling the same line they've been repeating since launch "connectivity is our top priority, we'll continue to make improvements over coming patches". What else can they say really? The truth? Yeah right.

Captain-Courage
07-26-2017, 09:42 AM
That's exactly what it is, dangling hope in their remaining players faces to keep them hanging around.

If they can't fix their P2P system in 6 months, it's never going to be fixed. But they'll keep on BSing, peddling the same line they've been repeating since launch "connectivity is our top priority, we'll continue to make improvements over coming patches". What else can they say really? The truth? Yeah right.

Exactly this.
It's too late for several critical things anyways, we know it, Ubi knows it, some design choices (especially regarding network) killed the game in utero, doomed it before even being released.
Being a good fighting game developper can't be improvised, whatever hype you try to build.
Ubi learned it at the exepense of its players.