PDA

View Full Version : Nerf Centurion and Raider for Dominion purposes

timur_the_boss
07-22-2017, 04:48 PM
Raider is a easy champ to play, and I hate the way that people just defend till they get revenge, then do his unblockable twice and then bam your dead, yes I know you can parry it, but the difficulty and risk in pulling off a parry, is way harder than just pulling off that move, its literally dynasty warriors spam. and the players that do it are scrubby as hell and get rid of that stamina drain, surely if you pick someone up and run with them for 10 metres, you would lose stamina yourself, not the person being lifted up?

Centurion nerf the stamina drain because that too is also ****ing ridicilous, I don't know why i saved 15000 for him because I hate the champ completely.

CandleInTheDark
07-22-2017, 05:01 PM
I think it is crowd control in 4v4 as a whole that needs nerfing. I just had a dominion against a valkyrie and two centurions, you can imagine how fun that was. I have honestly never rage quit, I just wouldn't, but the time I got tripped by valk then floor pounced twice is the closest I have ever come. And yes I 'just dodged' and I give that advice often 1v1, I dodge rather than block which in the new meta is going to be useful, but I dodged a fist into that sweep.

timur_the_boss
07-22-2017, 05:25 PM
I play berserker, he's enjoyable to play, and Conq too, but i absolutely hate the thought of playing raider and centurion they aren't fun looking at all, and at times even Kenseis are annoying as ****, because when I dodge that ****ty combo they attempt to pull off, it homing missiles and still hits me when I dodge also when I'm defending up, I think its a Berserker bug tbh, he needs to be patched a little or buffed either its really annoying, because you know what a Kensei is going to do most of the time.

Arekonator
07-22-2017, 06:23 PM
What is stupid that raider can initiate his charge again before you cant get up, which means that once he lands it once, he can keep doing untill you die, he runs out of stamina or someone helps you, and you cant get out.

vgrimr_J
07-22-2017, 06:49 PM
imo raider has way too easy access for UB (zone) maybe slow it down a little

watsonclan335u
07-22-2017, 07:31 PM

Wow, his ZA is the slowest, most predictable, riskiest move in the game, anyone who's not a potato can party it. Now his charge is fixed up a little he has a decent opener and all the babies want it needed, dodge and punish, it still misses at least 50% of the time. Stop the madness and start asking for a game that doesn't D.C.

Gastgrinder
07-22-2017, 07:47 PM
Wow, his ZA is the slowest, most predictable, riskiest move in the game, anyone who's not a potato can party it. Now his charge is fixed up a little he has a decent opener and all the babies want it needed, dodge and punish, it still misses at least 50% of the time. Stop the madness and start asking for a game that doesn't D.C.
Says the Raider main player.
Afraid that people realize how bad you are.
You will not believe it but the raider can do more like 2 moves.

UbiNoty
07-22-2017, 09:37 PM
Once the defense meta changes are finalized we will definitely be doing a huge re-balancing. By then hopefully raider won't be able to just turtle until Revenge, and with the new OOS state I'm quite sure we'll be changing Centurion's stamina drain.

Arekonator
07-22-2017, 09:49 PM
Once the defense meta changes are finalized we will definitely be doing a huge re-balancing. By then hopefully raider won't be able to just turtle until Revenge, and with the new OOS state I'm quite sure we'll be changing Centurion's stamina drain.

Good, but can you ask devs to look into infinite raider charge? As i said, once he lands it once, you cant get out because he can initiate it again before you get up.

UbiNoty
07-22-2017, 09:58 PM
Good, but can you ask devs to look into infinite raider charge? As i said, once he lands it once, you cant get out because he can initiate it again before you get up.

Can do!

Lyskir
07-22-2017, 10:01 PM

it's getting ridiculous now

besides shugos charged heavy, raider zone is one of the slowest moves ingame and u want it even slower wtf?

pk zone: too fast slow it down
LB unblockable heavy combo: slow it down
Orochi zone too fast slow it down

should I continue??

what is this community? holy cow

CandleInTheDark
07-22-2017, 10:04 PM
I don't think raider is in a bad place with the unblockable, it is generally an easy parry, I reduced one raider to using it as stunning tap bait (and he actually got a round off doing that >.< lol)