PDA

View Full Version : POLL: Traps need a counter.

SerArthur-Dayne
07-22-2017, 12:42 PM
I dont understand why there is no way to disable a trap. More and more, its just a team of vikings that lay them at key points to an objective, and you rock up, and there is actually nothing you can do. Like GG dont bother playing, or just continuously get ledged. If you manage to beat an enemy to 90% health, they just retreat behind the one they placed infront of a ledge.

Its fine if you miss the trap, but when you can clearly see it, yet cant do anything about it, its just gamebreaking.

Glad to see they are taking big steps to improve the game, but for me , this problem is right up at the top of the list with connectivity.

Anyway, if they added in a mechanic like "rolling onto a trap disables it" , would you be OK with it?

CandleInTheDark
07-22-2017, 02:34 PM
I'm not so sure they need a counter, as was brought up in another thread, if one or two of them stay there where it is 'safe', there are another two zones. The one thing I do think might be a problem is with stamina taking longer to regen they might want a balance pass taking that into account.