PDA

View Full Version : New Dominion Mode Is Excellent

watsonclan335u
07-22-2017, 01:53 AM
I've done my share of griping about stuff here so I figure it's only fair to say I think you guys knocked it out of the park on the realistic mode dominion match. So many of the balance issues work themselves out in this game mode, I can't stress enough how much better every game mode would be for almost everyone if they were all like this. I find it much more instinctive and faster moving, far less turtling and stress around block/parry. LOVE IT!

Ninguem2017
07-22-2017, 02:10 AM
New reealistic is awesome but old conectivity is the same crap

Vakris_One
07-22-2017, 02:39 AM
I agree. I really like the new realistic Dominion. It lets the entire character roster be viable again because parrying is much less frequent, i.e. parrying actually involves risk now because no indicators. I love it! :D

Also no gear stats mean no more revenge being popped every 2 seconds and you actually have to manage your stamina now - no more light/heavy spam fests. It really adds some fun and tension into Dominion in my opinion. By far the best thing though is that character variety is viable again and I can use characters that aren't my main for a change and who were pretty much made obsolete because of turtling.

It is very refreshing.

Patrick_Nelson
07-22-2017, 02:47 AM
Quite interesting to know about the new realistic Dominion. Great job!

UbiNoty
07-22-2017, 10:15 PM
I've done my share of griping about stuff here so I figure it's only fair to say I think you guys knocked it out of the park on the realistic mode dominion match. So many of the balance issues work themselves out in this game mode, I can't stress enough how much better every game mode would be for almost everyone if they were all like this. I find it much more instinctive and faster moving, far less turtling and stress around block/parry. LOVE IT!

:) We're super happy for the love you all are showing for realistic dominion.

SikanderAzam
07-22-2017, 10:23 PM
:) We're super happy for the love you all are showing for realistic dominion.

I must add to the praise. I've been extremely critical of a lot of what goes with managing this game, but I tried realistic dominion yesterday and it was fantastic. So much of the cheese is naturally balanced. Very well done.

Duuklah
07-23-2017, 01:11 AM
Except of course in this mode centurion is now EVEN more unstoppable.. G ****ing G!

brashtralas
07-23-2017, 01:15 AM
Except of course in this mode centurion is now EVEN more unstoppable.. G ****ing G!

Exactly. And warlord is a one man army

Vingrask
07-23-2017, 01:49 AM
I don't know, it is still dominion so...

Gank, gank, gank, gank, gank

I want a Realistic Duel!

MechVampyre
07-23-2017, 07:08 PM
i really like the realistic dominion a lot!
but the ganking becomes more and more insane with that realistic mode.
played like 15 matches today. if it were not team members of mine ganking, it were the enemy teams. either way it goes, it lessens the fun :(

Helnekromancer
07-23-2017, 08:05 PM
Love the game mode, I can actually do combos on my Nobushi now but jesus christ the amount of salt in each match is annoying. Can barely finish a game because people just leave, "oh I'm fighting a Rep 30 Nobushi? Nope. DUDE THERE'S NO GEAR STATS". Or " you parried my strike and killed me? My super obvious lunging strike that you've seen hundreds off times playing this game? Yea cya", And crashes the game. -.-

rohanjd
07-23-2017, 11:13 PM

Let's have every mode in the game with realistic. It's so much fun to play the game. It has literally given this game a new life. God how I enjoyed playing this game over this weekend.

Felis_Menari
07-24-2017, 12:10 AM
I'd be fine with no gear stats. No indicators though...some characters are going to inherently have a significant advantage simply because of that (gotta love those 3rd person camera drawbacks). Yeah, no thanks.

guffffff
07-24-2017, 10:21 AM
Yeah its a whole new (even more difficult) game and its awesome! Zooming out though, and when buried in minions, is tricky but still think its the way forward, like Battlefield hardcode mode.

shoemakerb1979
07-25-2017, 12:09 AM
The new realistic dominion mode is great. Please keep this mode in for good. And the new update is definitely a step in the right direction. More people are playing again, keep up the good work!