PDA

View Full Version : 1.09

SikanderAzam
07-21-2017, 10:10 PM
I appreciate the smoothing that this added, but after coming back for a day to check it out, I'm still not going to hang around. No significant changes to the major things the community has been begging for for months on months now. I spent the time I played this game defending devs because I hate whiny players, but honestly they've wrecked their own game with their intransigence. Many videos made detailing it, but I'll come check back again when the new characters are released. Until then I'll be praying that Ubi fires all of the incompetent people that are running this game into the ground and fills the team with people that aren't such... bozos.

CandleInTheDark
07-21-2017, 10:24 PM
You do realise you are saying this the day after they announced the huge meta changes they are testing at the end of the month, right? Outside connection (still needs to improve, they are doing stuff under the hood in the patch due Tuesday so have to wait to see how that goes) that has been one of the biggest complaints from day one, the other real big one being revenge in duels which got turned off in the live update yesterday.

Yeah characters still need balancing some, but given the meta changes will change a whole bunch,outside of centurion in 4v4 (which they need to figure out how to fix without breaking him in 1v1) they are doing right not to rush into things there since everything might change after this.

SikanderAzam
07-21-2017, 10:34 PM
You do realise you are saying this the day after they announced the huge meta changes they are testing at the end of the month, right? Outside connection (still needs to improve, they are doing stuff under the hood in the patch due Tuesday so have to wait to see how that goes) that has been one of the biggest complaints from day one, the other real big one being revenge in duels which got turned off in the live update yesterday.

Yeah characters still need balancing some, but given the meta changes will change a whole bunch,outside of centurion in 4v4 (which they need to figure out how to fix without breaking him in 1v1) they are doing right not to rush into things there since everything might change after this.

And I'll be back to check it out when it's released. I just won't expect much. The devs who cried wolf and all that.

SikanderAzam
07-21-2017, 10:44 PM

My anger stems from wanting this game to succeed so badly and being forced to concede that the only reason it's failing is poor management. If it gets fixed I'll stop the complaints and come back and thank the people who made it happen. I'm just jaded after watching nothing change even after being told "data is being gathered" and "we're working on it" and "next patch" constantly then never seeing anything.

bmason1000
07-21-2017, 10:56 PM
So i came here to start a thread but i figure one that's called "1.09" can cover it, despite where the topic has gone.

I'll have to go over the notes again, check the changes, maybe I'm just having one of those days but my kd is in the f***** toilet today. I average between 1.3 to 2 daily, today its 0.8. Anyone else just doing awful since the update? It feels like I'm just blocking nothing, everything is going through and I'm getting parried worse than usual. Am i just having the worst day or do i need to readjust to something?

SikanderAzam
07-21-2017, 11:05 PM
So i came here to start a thread but i figure one that's called "1.09" can cover it, despite where the topic has gone.

I'll have to go over the notes again, check the changes, maybe I'm just having one of those days but my kd is in the f***** toilet today. I average between 1.3 to 2 daily, today its 0.8. Anyone else just doing awful since the update? It feels like I'm just blocking nothing, everything is going through and I'm getting parried worse than usual. Am i just having the worst day or do i need to readjust to something?

I got mad and rage quit the week before last, but I came back today to check out the patch. Honestly, I've had one of the most fun days that I've had playing. Still all the same crap, but I personally didn't feel like it was any worse today. If anything the time snap disable made it seem a little better to me.

bmason1000
07-21-2017, 11:19 PM
I got mad and rage quit the week before last, but I came back today to check out the patch. Honestly, I've had one of the most fun days that I've had playing. Still all the same crap, but I personally didn't feel like it was any worse today. If anything the time snap disable made it seem a little better to me.

Probably just one of those days then. I'm doin reeeal bad haha

KersmackIDKFA
07-22-2017, 12:21 AM
Nope I feel the same, something is just off. And I have noticed friendly fire seems to have more stagger? Not sure it's almost like lag but ... Not.

bmason1000
07-22-2017, 12:41 AM
Nope I feel the same, something is just off. And I have noticed friendly fire seems to have more stagger? Not sure it's almost like lag but ... Not.
I'm feeling very laggy. Like my controls are just sluggish. Attacks feel slower, I'm not hittin my cgb at all, blocking is just not happening, I'm having a hard time dodging...so basically everything i guess haha.

bmason1000
07-22-2017, 12:48 AM
I'm playing berserker. Is it maybe a reflex guard thing? Anyone else experiencing this playing an assassin?

psyminion
07-22-2017, 01:37 AM
lol me.

I've been having a TERRIBLE time playing today.

I main orochi and I totally feel something different with input response and block/parry timing.

bmason1000
07-22-2017, 01:46 AM
lol me.

I've been having a TERRIBLE time playing today.

I main orochi and I totally feel something different with input response and block/parry timing.
Hm. I know reflex guard is known to be buggy. Maybe it's even more noticeable now? I notice some people are doing BETTER today, is anyone experiencing IMPROVENENTS using an assassin?

Ninguem2017
07-22-2017, 01:56 AM
I am sorry but i have no more patience for ubisoft team. Your game still the same **** for me. With luck, i play 1 in 10 attempts . Its a game Poorly done by incompetent people. A big FRAUD