PDA

View Full Version : There should only be realistic modes.

Baggin_
07-21-2017, 09:33 PM
This is exactly the way all modes should be.

DoodTheMan
07-22-2017, 12:36 AM
I mean, they should be an option. That would be fine.

Jediknight482
07-22-2017, 04:35 PM
lol The only mode? hell no.

Stahlrusse
07-22-2017, 05:23 PM
I agree. They should give an option to the player whether he would like to play any mode in realistic mode or normal mode.

psyminion
07-22-2017, 06:14 PM
agreed.

this should be a permanent option.

RatedChaotic
07-22-2017, 08:08 PM
This is exactly the way all modes should be.

Nope. But there should be that option. By the way you can turn off hud in any game mode. But no gear stat matches should be an option. Aswell as a gear stat on option for duels and brawls. That is without using custom game. If this game really had over 1 million players in june. It shouldnt be hard to populate them. Unless that 1 million was exaggerated.

UbiNoty
07-22-2017, 09:31 PM
We're glad the new realistic mode has been such a hit! I can pass along the suggestion for other modes to get the realistic treatment as well.

We'll definitely want to look to make this a more common event and bring it back in the future - and keep in mind we want to have more modes and special event modes too!

CandleInTheDark
07-22-2017, 09:49 PM
We're glad the new realistic mode has been such a hit! I can pass along the suggestion for other modes to get the realistic treatment as well.

We'll definitely want to look to make this a more common event and bring it back in the future - and keep in mind we want to have more modes and special event modes too!

Is there any chance of one of these in the off season? I've played a couple but I kind of felt that to be wasted games given the season has five days left in the faction war so I've stuck with regular dominion. I kind of feel next week would have been a better time.

UbiNoty
07-22-2017, 09:57 PM
Is there any chance of one of these in the off season? I've played a couple but I kind of felt that to be wasted games given the season has five days left in the faction war so I've stuck with regular dominion. I kind of feel next week would have been a better time.

Honestly I'm not sure yet. It's gotten a lot more love than we expected I think though...so not entirely out of the realm of possibility. :)

Horus-31
07-23-2017, 10:54 AM
Nope. But there should be that option. By the way you can turn off hud in any game mode. But no gear stat matches should be an option. Aswell as a gear stat on option for duels and brawls. That is without using custom game. If this game really had over 1 million players in june. It shouldnt be hard to populate them. Unless that 1 million was exaggerated.

Most of that population must be on consoles. On PC, I'm afraid dividing the already small community into 10 game modes instead of 5 right now will cause matchmaking issues.

I also love realistic dominion (even though it's harder to defend against gank squads with no indicator for exterior block) but maybe multiplying that kind of events (like every weekend or every other weekend), rather than making it a permanent mode is the best solution.

watsonclan335u
07-23-2017, 07:10 PM
Most of that population must be on consoles. On PC, I'm afraid dividing the already small community into 10 game modes instead of 5 right now will cause matchmaking issues.

I also love realistic dominion (even though it's harder to defend against gank squads with no indicator for exterior block) but maybe multiplying that kind of events (like every weekend or every other weekend), rather than making it a permanent mode is the best solution.

Waaaaah, too bad console has been carrying this title since a month after release with zero consideration from devs, it's about time they gave up on the pc snobs altogether.