PDA

View Full Version : Why you shoudn't buy For Honor & Responsible Officials For Honor Failure.

Strabun
07-21-2017, 02:58 PM
I haven't seen any Official Apologies letter made by For Honor Officials: Director: Jason Vandenberghe,
Regarding so many major issues which destroys this beautifull game. Director: Roman Campos-Oriola
There are couple of reasons why you should want your money back. Director: Damien Kieken
Also lack of transparency in communication with community, pissed off Producer: Stephane Cardin
alot of people like me who didn't understood why Ubisoft ignore us all Programmer: Louis-Philippe Dallaire
Programmer: LKarim Kochen

1: Server connectivity issues which all of us are affected (this is main problem)
2: Anti-cheat engine kicks people out, couple of times per day....
3: Unballanced Classes
4: Unballanced Match-Making
5: Long time waiting to find a match,session
6: Lots of server Errors which also kick's you out.
7: Crash Reports while in game and trying to have some fun.
8 New Updates that didn't fixed any of this issues listed by me and many other players...
9: New content, class is comming up but main bugs, glitches, errors haven't been yet fixed and all of us are waiting for some time.
PS: I must say that Ubisoft destroyed For Honor Community because they didn't listen to US:!!!!!!
From 74000 Online Active Players (Peak Stats), For Honor went down to 1500 active players who keep this game alive.
So PLEASE DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT. GIVE PEOPLE SOME RESPECT FOR BUYING THIS WONDERFULL GAME WHICH HAVE FALLEN....:mad:

PhdWho
07-21-2017, 03:01 PM
not a player of this game

but it sure sounds like fun!!!

C00tBAjenkins
07-21-2017, 04:17 PM
Another day in the salt mines....