PDA

View Full Version : Daily orders?! What the hell

Brucey_B
07-21-2017, 12:35 PM
What on earth has happened to the daily orders?!?

Why are they called daily orders if they're not daily!?

Please return them back to daily as they are our main source of steel...

Charmzzz
07-21-2017, 12:41 PM
I have 2 daily Orders every day. And then the bigger list of Orders that reset every 48 hours. Problem?

Brucey_B
07-21-2017, 01:19 PM
So you've checked today's daily orders? Because they haven't arrived. The counter for the daily's is the same as the the contracts. This is the first time this happened to me, v.1.09 was updated on to console yesterday, and this is the result I would assume.

Charmzzz
07-21-2017, 01:24 PM
What on earth has happened to the daily orders?!?

Why are they called daily orders if they're not daily!?

Please return them back to daily as they are our main source of steel...

Oh Ok, no I didnt check today. But your Thread sounds like they are gone for you a longer timeperiod. All I can see here then is a little crybaby. Patience is the path to the light side of the force young padawan...

Brucey_B
07-21-2017, 01:28 PM
Oh Ok, no I didnt check today. But your Thread sounds like they are gone for you a longer timeperiod. All I can see here then is a little crybaby. Patience is the path to the light side of the force young padawan...

I've put this post up to make anyone from Ubisoft AWARE of the problem, it's not crying, it's called using your initiative. You can't expect everyone to solve your problems for you. If you did, nothing would change on this game, so the game would just be completely riddled with problems.

Charmzzz
07-21-2017, 01:39 PM
Still your Thread sounds more like a rant than anything else. If you want to address a bug: open a support ticket.

Brucey_B
07-21-2017, 02:11 PM
It doesn't matter what it sounds like, the fact of the matter is, it's addressing an issue. Plus it allows other players of the game with the same problem to know that they're not the only one with this problem.

alandonovan
07-21-2017, 03:03 PM
UBI fix.... and UBI break!!

Brucey_B
07-21-2017, 05:44 PM
the latest round of orders was the best imo so far though, i could complete most of them on my main so that's a thumbs up by me.

I've never really had a problem with the orders. Sometimes they were tough, like the dominion executioner with gankers on both teams, left right and centre...but you are right, they are a lot more obtainable now than they were before, especially for people with less time on their hands. So it's a thumbs up from me too.

However, the daily orders missing is without a doubt a bug; and I'm hoping for a fix soon.

Primus16
07-21-2017, 07:49 PM
I have address this bug and they told me the following (Unfortunately, there is no solution to this problem right now but you can keep one eye on our forum for updates regarding this and the game: http://forums.ubi.com) just standart answer

UbiInsulin
07-21-2017, 07:59 PM
Hey Primus16, can you please restart your Xbox and let us know if you receive two new orders after starting FH? Thank you.

Smuggler007
07-21-2017, 08:25 PM
Same orders with same countdown hours as the contract orders. I completed my dailies yesterday. When I booted up my XB1 today, they were still there. I figure it was intentional just so that players can have enough time to try the new contracts. Should be normalized tomorrow, I suppose. Otherwise, it's a bug.

UbiJurassic
07-22-2017, 01:00 AM
This is on Xbox One right? It should be resolved now. Please let us know if it is not.

Gray360UK
07-22-2017, 02:33 AM
Was fine for me today, although I didn't log on until very late (about an hour and a half ago). I had 2 brand new Daily Orders waiting for me and completed them both no problem (Xbox One).

UbiJurassic
07-22-2017, 02:59 AM
Was fine for me today, although I didn't log on until very late (about an hour and a half ago). I had 2 brand new Daily Orders waiting for me and completed them both no problem (Xbox One).

I believe it was an issue earlier in the day. The team quickly became aware of the issue and it should have been fixed around 1:30 PM EDT.