PDA

View Full Version : No paint in ornaments

kendebell
07-21-2017, 12:24 AM
Some ppl will love but some will hate it...i really hate the horns on warden to look red...give us option not to use team colors in ornaments...the colors from armour are way better..

kendebell
07-21-2017, 12:26 AM
Why would i like the tips from horns to look green on black iron warden?its like he is painter and fell in bucket with paint..

Gray360UK
07-21-2017, 12:29 AM
Yeah, weird decision Ubi, I don't think anyone wanted this. We asked for weeks to have our ornaments match our armour, not our attacker / defender colours. We want to have a Knight in black armour have a black ornament so he looks like a badass from head to toe, not have a blue ornament on his head so he looks like a police car.

UbiNoty
07-21-2017, 12:44 AM
I think we talked about how some of the ornaments/material matching things didn't make it into 1.09 - so that might be one of them? I believe most, if not all, ornaments are supposed to change based on material (but not all of them actually do atm - oops).

And we've also got more than a few askew ornaments that need re-positioning, so you'll probably see those in the bug-fixes over the next few patches/updates.

so he looks like a police car.

Putting in a special request for flashing lights and siren effect now. Wouldn't it be perfect for Lawbringer? Because...he brings. the law. (please laugh)

Gray360UK
07-21-2017, 12:57 AM
Putting in a special request for flashing lights and siren effect now. Wouldn't it be perfect for Lawbringer? Because...he brings. the law. (please laugh)

http://www.reactiongifs.com/r/2013/02/mj-laughing.gif

Mia.Nora
07-21-2017, 01:20 AM
I think we talked about how some of the ornaments/material matching things didn't make it into 1.09 - so that might be one of them? I believe most, if not all, ornaments are supposed to change based on material (but not all of them actually do atm - oops).

And we've also got more than a few askew ornaments that need re-positioning, so you'll probably see those in the bug-fixes over the next few patches/updates.

Yes, new patch messed two things;

1. Some Ornaments now change color based on team colors
2. Location of some ornaments got messed up.

Hope both gets fixed, at least change color thing should have an option, I really dislike it on Nobushi Meteor and Conqueror Silent Warrior (that 5000 head shaped ornament with flaming hair)

About location of ornaments, most of PK ornaments are slightly tilted forwards making them not fit on hood anymore properly. They also introduced a weird thickness at the back.

mrmistark
07-21-2017, 05:40 AM
YES! Thank you. Wardens horns look super stupid. I'm sorry, but I used my steel to buy the ornament with the understanding it would match the armor. I was very disappointed when the sick color on my robes put bright yellow on the spikes like some 6 year old bed wetter borrowed his helmet to squeezing fresh lemons on for his lemonade stand