PDA

View Full Version : Shinobi is a joke

Tobias96716
07-20-2017, 05:58 PM
You really need to do something about how weak Shinobi is. He needs some kind of buff since we'll his kick is useless now...they either see it coming and dodge or see it coming and hit you before it even has a chance to go off....this can be fixed by buffing the health and stamina of Shinobi by a significant amount...nothing like starting a kick but getting 2 shot instead....because right now the Shinobi is a free kill....right now Shinobi is broken...broken in a very bad way...I should have went Cent like everyone else did....

Antonioj26
07-20-2017, 06:06 PM
You really need to do something about how weak Shinobi is. He needs some kind of buff since we'll his kick is useless now...they either see it coming and dodge or see it coming and hit you before it even has a chance to go off....this can be fixed by buffing the health and stamina of Shinobi by a significant amount...nothing like starting a kick but getting 2 shot instead....because right now the Shinobi is a free kill....right now Shinobi is broken...broken in a very bad way...I should have went Cent like everyone else did....

Far from a joke he's still high tier. best deflect (50 damage), high damage light parry (50 damage), highest non wall stun gb damage (38 damage), fastest lights, double guaranteed lights making it the second highest damage lights behind orochis top but can be done from every direction, 50/50ish mixup with kick and ranged GB that confirms either 25 damage or 50, kick is still relatively safe with back flip, front kick is still 500ms, quad dash, and ranged gb for whiffs or attacks on recovery. He's still one of the best maybe only behind warlord.

Tobias96716
07-20-2017, 06:26 PM
Best deflect in the game but it's really not worth going for it since if you time it wrong your dead....

The only guaranteed light is if you actually land a heavy (not ranged heavy)

Kick is easily avoidable or you can just hit them out of it easily.

Ranged GB is so telegraphed and parried....

Ranged attack is just like ranged GB

It doesn't matter how skilled you are with the Shinobi in this state it is a joke....

Antonioj26
07-20-2017, 06:43 PM
Best deflect in the game but it's really not worth going for it since if you time it wrong your dead....

The only guaranteed light is if you actually land a heavy (not ranged heavy)

Kick is easily avoidable or you can just hit them out of it easily.

Ranged GB is so telegraphed and parried....

Ranged attack is just like ranged GB

It doesn't matter how skilled you are with the Shinobi in this state it is a joke....

If you can't do the deflect than that's really you needing to practice it, not a flaw in the character.

I've not seen or had my double lights blocked, if I land the first the second also always lands unless there are certain circumstances (hyper armor or on wakeup)

Then you need to use to bait a parry or bait a dodge and do a confirmed ranged gb

Only used ranged gb when it's confirmable or safe (far enough so can't be punished, on their recovery frames so can't be cgb)

Read above for ranged attack

Sorry but the character is still great, his only weakness is his health and stam consumption. Other than that he's still better than most.

CandleInTheDark
07-20-2017, 06:47 PM
I've been playing shinobi in duel and dominion the last few days to a whole different experience. Yes deflect is a risk, it has a high reward though, if you don't spam kicks they are less often dodged, if you mix up gb and heavies off the charged heavy you get punished less, you want easy lights look into learning to feint, his feint game is wicked fast and I have scored executes off it when my kick was meaning I was taking damage and my ranged stuff was being dodged, if I can do it with heavies, it should work all the better for lights.

kbvlcvfkhgc
07-20-2017, 10:21 PM
Whenever i read these posts i'm always left thinking i must be a really Sh!t player, last night i got me *** handed to me repeatedly by a teleporting Ninja that was spamming the **** out of fast light attacks and dash Kicks and seemed to revenge every 5 seconds as he was kicking the sh!t out of me? i couldn't do a thing?
yes if you land he dies in maybe 3 or 4 hits but its the landing bit i seem to struggle with,
he's so damn fast or im so damn slow?