PDA

View Full Version : This is just plain Insulting Luc Duchaine

BearKaji
07-20-2017, 05:23 PM
So,

This man stated a fact that we have 1.3 million players in For Honor on the Warriors Den.

now do you think we are really that stupid to believe that this is a true number?

are you kiding me?

how sway how?

please dont do this dont treat us like idiots and looks us in the eyes and just lie

Netcode_err_404
07-20-2017, 06:05 PM
So, are you seriously that mad because a company lied to you for their own profit ?

Were you born yesterday ?

Mia.Nora
07-20-2017, 10:24 PM
Maybe it can be true if it counts people who logged once in whole month, or counting people who longs in once a week do a daily order vs AI and forget the game exists.

But there is ABSOLUTELY NO F**KING WAY that active player number was 1.3 million in June.

And in an online multiplayer game no one cares about unique logins per month. The only thing that matters is active player base, which can only be measured by concurrent players. They already know those numbers suck big time, so they looked at the data and cherrypicked (assuming they told true numbers to start with) the data type make it look better than it is.

Those guys that lie to us are just doing their job. But since they get to get paid for lying, I think it is fair to bash them for it..

Arekonator
07-20-2017, 10:33 PM
So, are you seriously that mad because a company lied to you for their own profit ?

Were you born yesterday ?

I am more mad that they didnt even bother to come up with a lie that sounds remotely believeable.

Maaci
07-20-2017, 10:44 PM
Personally I HATE THIS KIND OF LYING. This happens everywhere, EVERYWHERE. It makes me mad, why? Because this kind of bs is exactly what is causing the world to be bad.
Politics anyone? They arent open about anything ffs.

Now this is ubisoft, its a company that DISRESPECTS their customers with a fat lie like this. UN ACCE PTABLE.

Those guys that lie to us are just doing their job. But since they get to get paid for lying, I think it is fair to bash them for it..
For sure, for sure. If a company misbehaves we as individuals NEED TO SPEAK UP about it. We will not accept this kind of behavior. Thats the only way for it to stop.
We are doing nothing wrong here, the opposite actually.

Companies need to stop being d i c k s and have #1 profit. It needs to change. Not just ubisoft but overall, its a bad cycle.

Bob__Gnarly
07-21-2017, 12:00 AM
1.3 million?

How did they spin that one and is there anyone stoopid enough to believe it?