PDA

View Full Version : Fix the damn game ubisoft

MAGNAROK-YT
07-19-2017, 12:37 PM
Fix the damn game. Or it will keep dying.

Zwerqi
07-19-2017, 12:40 PM
Another useless thread...thank you Lord

Legacy_Zealot
07-19-2017, 12:44 PM
A lot to digest in this thread, glad you joined the forum to try and help the game by highlighting areas of improvement. If you've joined the forum purely to complain and not offer any feedback just stop posting :)

Ubi-Swaguchi
07-19-2017, 01:32 PM

Fixing the game is a priority. We don't want the community to die either. If you got any specific suggestions we'd love to hear them. The more feedback we get the more we have to work with. Also welcome aboard! :)

Mackatosh
07-19-2017, 04:16 PM
I am sick and ****ing tired of nearly finishing a damn Dominion, Skirmish, or Elimination match just to get "An error has occurred. Returning to Main Menu. For more information, contact support.ubisoft.com. [90006000118]." It really breaks the game for me. I enjoy this game a lot, I enjoy the combat like no other, but when this **** happens three times in a row, without getting experience it really makes me not want to play the ****ing game at all. Mind you, I may not be the most experienced at this game, but I am still Overall Rep 11 about to be 12, so I've played this game a decent amount. I don't know what is going on with the netcode, nor do I want to know, I want this game that is losing playerbase by the day and that I have spent atleast $90 USD on for the title itself and the season pass to be fixed. If the game can't be fixed then atleast give us the experience we earned before the game ****s out and crashes and kicks us to the main menu. Now, I do know there are benefits to p2p connections, but there are microtransactions in the game that could easily support dedicated servers. Because the netcode seems like it is absolute **** when coupled with p2p, ex. One person rage quits -> host migration -> host migration complete -> frame rate drops -> "An error has occurred. Returning to Main Menu. For more information, contact support.ubisoft.com. [90006000118]." Nine times out of ten, this is the exact same situation that causes a game crash. Not to mention occasionally when this does happen, my XBL connection ****s out too. Now, I am not sure if my internet is to cause for that, but I seriously doubt it because it does not happen with any other game at all. I also know that when my XBL connection does **** the bed because of the game crash, I am still able to use my PC (which is on my battle station with my xbox and ps4) playing ****ing WoW (which I can monitor my packet loss on with no indication that it is my internet causing the game crash) long in the short, I enjoy this game, I want to see a sequel with dedicated servers, so I want the game to be successful, please fix this damned issue, or at least reward for the action that took place prior to the lag out.

Thank you,
Concerned LEO Gamer.

Mackatosh
07-19-2017, 04:25 PM
Also, it should be noted that the issue really doesn't arise very often in Duels or Brawls. It is mainly apparent in the 4v4 playlists. I apologize for using vulgarity in the previous post, I was rather hot and bothered for it really being the third time in a row that I was kicked to main menu at the end of a match when I am about 2 games from Rep 7 on my Cent. :P If you need any other specifics or video of the issue, I can post it.

EDG_Avocado
07-19-2017, 07:25 PM
yea how about some dedicated servers? and making game f2p. More players will come

AzureSky.
07-19-2017, 08:07 PM
Fixing the game is a priority. We don't want the community to die either. If you got any specific suggestions we'd love to hear them. The more feedback we get the more we have to work with. Also welcome aboard! :)

Make a free to play weekend after the season 3 changes + network improvements, what this game needs is players and new buyers are beware of this game (a lot of bad reviews + connection issues) you can do it the next week after season 3 launches so new players (visitors of the free weekend) get to practice vs the new heros in practice mode