PDA

View Full Version : Most annoying bug ever - cannot reconnect to ranked

LukeTinho
07-19-2017, 09:03 AM
Hello everyone,
I'm currently facing the most annoying bug on R6 and, if possible, I need help. At least I want to know if I'm the only one who is experiencing this.

Basically (at least 1 match every 4) I start the match with my firends and the game loads normally; I see the character selection screen and everything seems ok. Then, something broke up and suddenly I hear no sound and all characters portraits and loadouts became invisible (I can see only the frame). I'm still able to pick the operator but when the timer goes to 0 the game won't start because I'll be loading forever.

During ranked I tried to quit the game, restart Uplay, restart R6 and reconnect to ranked. Result? stuck in loading screen for 10 mins and then the game crashes.
Then I tried to restart Uplay, restart R6 and refuse to reconnect to ranked from direct message. I instead joined a casual game, left the casual just after the beginning and then tried to reconnect to ranked. Result? I can see my teammates or the character selection screen normally (even if without sounds) but the game won't start because (guess what) my icon will load forever.
Tried also to restart my router but it didn't help at all. No matter what I do, I just will never be able to reconnect to that ranked. You don't know how many points I've lost because of this. (of course I also get 15 mins ban for leaving....)

If you're experiencing this or if you have any suggestion I'll be happy to hear it from you.

Thank you for now

LukeTinho