PDA

View Full Version : PC Question FPS Improvements/RAM increase

ItzStemm
07-18-2017, 07:09 PM
Hello,

I recently bought Assassin's Creed: Unity for my PC. It runs extremely slow when I have done all optimization possible within ACU.ini, and in-game. I was wondering, does anyone know any ways to improve FPS, and if not, is there a way to increase the RAM that the game uses? I have quite a bit of RAM leftover. And if I can put more in the game, maybe it will run faster?

Thanks,

ItzStemm

cawatrooper9
07-18-2017, 07:32 PM
Hello,

I recently bought Assassin's Creed: Unity for my PC. It runs extremely slow when I have done all optimization possible within ACU.ini, and in-game. I was wondering, does anyone know any ways to improve FPS, and if not, is there a way to increase the RAM that the game uses? I have quite a bit of RAM leftover. And if I can put more in the game, maybe it will run faster?

Thanks,

ItzStemm

Not sure, but hopefully someone will be able to help you!

You could also try posting in the new PC Support page. (http://forums.ubi.com/forumdisplay.php/1633-ACO-PC). Doesn't look like anyone has posted there yet, but I think the plan is for that to work as a sort of archive for PC support. Hope you find what you're looking for!

ItzStemm
07-18-2017, 08:14 PM
Thanks for the reply! I'll try posting there.

ItzStemm
07-18-2017, 11:42 PM
For some reason, I can't post in that forum. Also it's an Assassin's Creed Origins forum. So the question still stands here.

naumaan
07-24-2017, 12:36 AM
Welcome to the forums ItzStemm

Tweaking with ACU.ini is the best thing you can do for getting better fps, getting more ram in game is not possible with intel gpus, and only intel gpus give you support for adding more ram in your card, which does not help as in, today games use only discrete memory of gpu, however with more ram, game becomes smoother, but there is not much of a difference.