Prepare Impulse
Impulse

filmgeek47
07-18-2017, 05:19 PM
I know "punch it" works.

foxpur
07-18-2017, 06:55 PM
Good point:
If you come across those I haven't added please add to the list.

CovertRain
07-19-2017, 07:10 PM
This is great. Appreciate this.

foxpur
07-20-2017, 11:23 PM
I just got tired of prole asking what they could say :)

ThePoetRazel
07-31-2017, 04:23 AM
Here's a few that many people don't know about.

Activate/Deactivate Red Alert:
"Red Alert"
"Cancel Red Alert"

Answer Hail:
"On screen"

Display ship status hologram:
"Status"

Also, a friend of mine has found that the phrase "punch your granny" works in place of engage too.

foxpur
08-06-2017, 08:30 PM
also, a friend of mine has found that the phrase "punch your granny" works in place of engage too.

rofl

babibullet
08-19-2017, 06:59 PM
After you click on which ever ship you want to follow or shoot at you can use the phrases follow ship,follow vessel, and if you are chasing certain ships like (I can't think of any actual names so al just use and example) follow the nebaconeza your helmsman will follow your orders. Aswell as follow Klingon warbird or whatever...dunno if it just cuz u click the target and it picks up on you saying follow..so next time you try it say follow those unclefokkers and c if your helmsmen is ready to go..makes the game more emersive by calling the ships by there names..fire all weapons also works. Voice command saved the single player now I can enact my Star Trek role play without having to deal with other filthy humans.

Schoenster
09-04-2017, 09:39 AM
This may be a stupid question: How do I activate Watson? Whenever I say a command nothing happens although microphone calibrated finde.

WeirdWizardDave
09-04-2017, 01:51 PM
It should be automatically on, though you may of toggled it off in the options.

You need to hold down the order button (touchpad on the Vive), then say your order and release it for Watson to do its thing.

BB_Coolcat
09-04-2017, 08:04 PM
Watson is default disabled, because you have to agree that everything you say while the push-to-talk button is hold down is recorded and send to IBM. However, when started for the first them, the game should ask you if you want Watson or not. As said by WeirdWizardDave, you can change the setting in the options.

When talking to Watson, look at the center console (between helm and tactical) since you get some feedback there.

foxpur
09-06-2017, 06:45 AM
You need to hold down the order button (touchpad on the Vive), then say your order and release it for Watson to do its thing.

And may I take this time to say how INCREDIBLY STUPID this part is...

I only have 1 working hand on my left side... the 'command' button is on the RIGHT side making the whole point of using 'voice command' totally pointless to a person that actually NEEDS this function.

To me this is one of biggest design flaws I've ever witnessed.

SirCadian
09-06-2017, 12:43 PM
Does anyone know what voice command we can use to take over a position?

WeirdWizardDave
09-06-2017, 01:12 PM
Does anyone know what voice command we can use to take over a position?

I don't think there is a voice command to do it, but you can still use the radial menu same as before.

SirCadian
09-07-2017, 04:38 PM
...but wasn't the radial menu replaced with the voice-command push-to-talk button? I don't want to have to go into the options each time to disable voice every time I want to bring up the radial menu...

WeirdWizardDave
09-07-2017, 04:41 PM
...but wasn't the radial menu replaced with the voice-command push-to-talk button? I don't want to have to go into the options each time to disable voice every time I want to bring up the radial menu...

No, you hold it down for the voice command or tap it for the radial menu.

SirCadian
09-07-2017, 04:51 PM
Aaaah! Thanks. :) The controls in this game are badly documented. It's a shame as it's good fun.