PDA

View Full Version : Shop system ?

Trenk2009
07-17-2017, 09:30 PM
Each renown points gives a gold coin too.
Going back to the spawn then allows to enter a shop and buy feats such as arrow volley or catapult strikes.
These are then stored in 4 secondary slots accessible by maintaining L1 and pressing an arrow.
Every feat in the game that usually gives these things should be removed and replaced by other passives of activable buffs;

Looking at the long run, introducing bigger maps would allow to buy a horse and ride it as long as your not killed.
Thus introducing a whole new way to fight in For Honor.

FinnOfTheHorde
07-17-2017, 10:12 PM
Maybe in For Honor 2. First one is too dead.

CandleInTheDark
07-17-2017, 11:47 PM
Or you could just select the feats you want before the match and unlock them when you have done well enough to use them? This isn't something that needs fixing.

UbiJurassic
07-17-2017, 11:54 PM
Definitely a cool and inventive idea, Trenk2009! However, there is the possibility that introducing so many mechanics that have to be manually customized in-game could potentially steal away too much focus and time from the objectives needed to win the game.

Alita_Battle_AG
07-18-2017, 05:06 AM
no, i do not like your ideal, it will make the players spent more time to play.
I just think SHOP SYSTEM should mean the players can buy Fashion Armor, Weapon to change the skin in game as Mods skin.
Example, in this time, you must play to loot or open box but they still do not have that item look great as you want, maybe those item have great point but look so bad, you want to change look, so if we have Fashion Armor and Weapon, we will looked more fashion =))

Legacy_Zealot
07-18-2017, 08:43 AM
Really not a fan of this idea. If I was, I would rather have a fully functional product first.:rolleyes:

XxHunterHxX
07-18-2017, 08:57 AM
Or you can go and play dota or lol how about that ? and not add this in to a fighting game....why not add towers and we need to destory them and a nexus at the end ?

Legacy_Zealot
07-18-2017, 09:05 AM
Bit Harsh :eek:

Trenk2009
07-18-2017, 10:23 AM
Or you can go and play dota or lol how about that ? and not add this in to a fighting game....why not add towers and we need to destory them and a nexus at the end ?

You, sir, are an *******.

I'm only proposing this idea to make dominion more fun and feats more balanced. I simply find it stupid for feats to work based on a cooldown since it puts an emphasis on snowballing. I would prefer a system that would consume the feat and needs you to rebuid up your renow to use it again; but since some feats are passivs, introducing a shop system is an alternative.

Trenk2009
07-18-2017, 10:28 AM
no, i do not like your ideal, it will make the players spent more time to play.
I just think SHOP SYSTEM should mean the players can buy Fashion Armor, Weapon to change the skin in game as Mods skin.
Example, in this time, you must play to loot or open box but they still do not have that item look great as you want, maybe those item have great point but look so bad, you want to change look, so if we have Fashion Armor and Weapon, we will looked more fashion =))

Maybe but I'm talking of an in-game shop system.
You are just saying that you don't like the RNG system of looting in the game, which isn't the same.
Yet you have to understand that you won't be able to change the way the game deals with subject that affect in-game microtransactions. Overwatch players have been asking for ages to have a real monye system to buy skins instead of loot boxes but Blizzard dont give a ****.
As in For Honor, since gear level up with levels, I don't think this system is much of a burden. Only ask for a bit of dedication to one char, which isn't a bad thing imo. Winning steal is easy and loot boxes after each rounds of the faction war are a cool little compensation too.

Trenk2009
07-18-2017, 10:31 AM
Or you could just select the feats you want before the match and unlock them when you have done well enough to use them? This isn't something that needs fixing.

Forums are not only made to talk about things that need to be fixed but also to give some ideas and suggestions.
Considering how much this forum is flooded with a problem that needs fixing posts, I think giving some fun ideas is a great thing, both for the community and the devs.

Trenk2009
07-18-2017, 11:05 AM
Maybe in For Honor 2. First one is too dead.

You are a great part of the reason why he's "dead".