PDA

View Full Version : Legendary Armors?

FinnOfTheHorde
07-17-2017, 06:30 PM
So yeah... Is there any option to have legendary armors? We have weapons so why not gear? Can we get sets from story mode? Like from finall boss or orochi boss?

Claudius_Katt
07-17-2017, 10:05 PM
No option yet, but having a shirtless tattooed General Tozen outfit would make me go straight back to playing Orochi quick as a flash,
Same for a Apollyon warden outfit,
They definitely need to implement legendary outfits.

Moondyne_MC
07-17-2017, 11:49 PM
Hell I'd be happy with better material usage for Samurai. Knights get this pimp black, gold, bronze steel etc, whereas Samurai get slightly different shades of brown on their wood, which is quite often barely noticeable, if at all in actual combat.

UbiJurassic
07-18-2017, 12:41 AM
We haven't implemented any legendary armor but it's certainly an option for the future. However, the inclusion of story armors might be difficult. We mentioned on one of our streams awhile back that some of these armors and weapons from the campaign don't translate well onto the models and animations of the heroes in multiplayer.

AzureSky.
07-18-2017, 01:45 AM
We haven't implemented any legendary armor but it's certainly an option for the future. However, the inclusion of story armors might be difficult. We mentioned on one of our streams awhile back that some of these armors and weapons from the campaign don't translate well onto the models and animations of the heroes in multiplayer.

Im amazed at the fact that WARLORD have a winged helmet and valkyrie that is... well... A VALKYRIE!!!???? dont have it (she have it in story mode) the most iconic ornament of them is robbed by warlord (that could use that strange horns with his HEADBUTT! maybe?)

Claudius_Katt
07-18-2017, 04:09 AM

I'd be satisfied with just having some Evil armour variants similar to Apollyon and some clean crisp heroic ones similar to Tozen,
It would give more variation and a bit of personality to peoples characters,
Also having engravings, symbols and patterns from your chosen faction available to other factions classes would be realy cool to show your faction loyalty whilst playing as turncoat heroes.

My.Insanity
07-18-2017, 08:11 AM
i agree... there should be more armors / ornaments etc. to give your Hero more personality.. and ofc Heros need better rewards for reaching higher - Max Rep. atm it doesnt rly matter what Rep your Hero is because you can have the same items with Rep 5... which makes me sad.