PDA

View Full Version : One thing I REALLY like

TheChrisTBH
07-17-2017, 11:19 AM
I'm creating a bunch of threads right now, I know, but this forum has started getting a lot more activity and I'm so thirsty for this game, and discussing it will temporarily satisfy me xD

All I really wanted to say is that I find it hilarious how we use all these powers, such as Kite's laser eyes, Tweek summoning thunder, Timmy teleporting or any supernatrual power, but we're obviously just kids pretending to have those powers... Yet we use them in battle against grown ups who's fighting us for real and we still win, and the logic is never explained xD

Grymmstrife
07-17-2017, 02:32 PM
With all the crazy things that the kids get up to in South Park I wouldn't be surprised if they ended up giving the kids real powers in the show. But yeah it is never explained and that is kind of weird.

TheChrisTBH
07-30-2017, 09:11 PM
Not sure where else to post this so might as well use this thread.

I really like how they're using their regular voices in the game. In the Coon & Friends episodes they mostly tried to do a deep voice to sound more like a superhero I guess, but it would've honestly gotten annoying if they did that the whole game.

Grymmstrife
07-31-2017, 04:45 AM
I never really noticed that before. I'll have to go rewatch the Coon & Friends.

TheChrisTBH
08-04-2017, 07:05 AM
Clyde's voice was also different, as he was voiced by Matt instead. They used his regular voice for this game thank God.

Grymmstrife
08-04-2017, 03:46 PM
A random thought. But now that things in South Park are so PC are biker's there still considered ***s and do they still want all the ***s to get out of town? It could make for some interesting fights in the game if the enemy was on a motorcycle and could move all over the battlefield.

TheChrisTBH
08-04-2017, 10:16 PM
I can actually picture that. They just drive instead of walk and most attacks are ramming into us

Grymmstrife
08-05-2017, 12:45 AM
I had comedy central on in the background the other day and that episode was on.

TheChrisTBH
08-05-2017, 06:23 PM
Watched it two or three weeks ago as I began rewatching the series in anticipation for this game. Actually watched the Coon & Friends episodes last weekend.

Grymmstrife
08-05-2017, 07:59 PM
I'm always watching and rewatching the show and I never get tired of it all.

Grymmstrife
08-07-2017, 04:07 PM
I really like that cheesing is back because that episode was awesome.

TheChrisTBH
08-07-2017, 06:36 PM
It was alright. I wonder if we're actually gonna cheese at some point and be sent to the boob world.

Grymmstrife
08-07-2017, 06:45 PM
That would actually be a way to add stuff into the game like missions and story without having to increase the size of the map. Cheese, go to that alternate boob world, complete missions, and wake up in the park.

TheChrisTBH
08-07-2017, 07:49 PM
That would be really cool, Can only imagine having to fight that Boob Lady as a boss.

Grymmstrife
08-07-2017, 07:50 PM
boob lady or Boob Odin would be cool lol