PDA

View Full Version : **** this game

xi_GoinHam
07-16-2017, 11:41 PM
What the ****? How am I supposed to do anything in this ******** game? Connection problems out the *** even after multiple console and router resets with an open NAT, I can't join my friends and they can't join me, constant disconnects. I've even been ****ing penalized for one. I can't try to learn any new characters, because I get destroyed if I try. Apparently they thought putting me in a game as my rep 1 Warden vs a team of all rep 20 or higher was ****ing fair. My rep all added up isn't even half of that one character they were using. It's been out for how long now and they've fixed nothing? **** you Ubisoft. I wish I could get a refund on this garbage.

tbtsrjc
07-16-2017, 11:53 PM
Another one bites the dust!

xi_GoinHam
07-16-2017, 11:59 PM
Another one bites the dust!

Unfortunately no. I paid for it, so I gotta play it.

tbtsrjc
07-17-2017, 12:09 AM
I understand that you paid for it, but the truth is that you don't have to play it. As a player that bought the Gold Edition, I haven't played regularly since the start of season 2. Every now and again I'll pop back in to see if anything has been improved, but usually within 5 minutes I'm reminded why I quit the game in the first place and then I shut it down. Overall my mood has improved tenfold since I'm no longer dedicated to playing this game. Instead I haunt the forums as it's far more fun and entertaining than playing the actual game, but I do sympathize and feel your pain.

EDG_Avocado
07-17-2017, 12:27 AM
This company needs to give us a free game honestly. Over 80% are dissapointed and have left

brashtralas
07-17-2017, 12:31 AM
Why not play against AI to learn?

Bob__Gnarly
07-17-2017, 12:32 AM
Welcome to the game!

Trbevis
07-17-2017, 01:16 AM
Yeah play against ai till you are at least rep one or two, good way to learn without the rage moments haha dont get me wrong i love pvp but i rarely use one of my low reps when i play it

Ninguem2017
07-17-2017, 01:59 AM
Guys from ubisoft are dumb or they sold us a beta version of the game

tbtsrjc
07-17-2017, 02:56 AM
Guys from ubisoft are dumb or they sold us a beta version of the game

Actually I had way more fun playing the real beta version over what they've released and patched. Sad but true.

Tillo.
07-17-2017, 04:59 AM
Actually I had way more fun playing the real beta version over what they've released and patched. Sad but true.

Me too. There were a lot more players than at lunch (connection gg) no turtle meta and people would just have fun.

FluffyRocket32
07-17-2017, 11:27 AM
Instead of crying about it, how about you ask yourself: "What did I do wrong there? How did he beat me? What should I have done or should not have done in that situation? What would have been the correct reaction to that move?"
This is what will make you go forward. Talking sh!t about the game isn't going to make you a god in it, understanding your mistakes and reading your opponents is.
Besides the only way to get better (they even say that in martial arts and that is real life, if you do something wrong it actually punishes you) is to go against people who are better than you.
Bots are good at teaching you the basics but if you want to learn advanced moves and combos then 1v1s is where it's at.

Tillo.
07-17-2017, 12:50 PM
How can I ask myself those questions I can't finish a game?

FluffyRocket32
07-17-2017, 01:04 PM
How can I ask myself those questions I can't finish a game?

Can't help you there, sorry.

Ninguem2017
07-17-2017, 08:02 PM
Hey Ubisoft! Please, sell this game to Rockstar. They Will fix it in a week, while u need a year. Please, you are incompetent.

EDG_Avocado
07-17-2017, 08:37 PM
this game will still have connection issues in a year. THey need a century

Morkalys
07-17-2017, 11:51 PM
Hey! Ubisoft developers quit your job and go grow potatoes, FFS how can you have such a broken game with so much disconnects?

What a bunch of crap game, i paid for a alpha version, after the division this will be my 2nd and last game by ubiCRAPsoft, you guys are really bad.

1st game - game crashed
2nd game - Disconnected
3rd game - started mid game - loosing 25 to 828 - disconnected at end, now even taken to defeat screen.
4tg game - Error failed to joined game
5th game - started mid game -
After 30min from 1st game. i've finished a game...

Do you developers or ubi moderators payed to play this crap? i did you piece of ****...i paid my hard earned money...
**** off UBICRAP

Peentek
07-22-2017, 06:21 PM
oh i know the answer :D 4 guy over rep 30 in a corner with atleast 1 centurion and its done . "What did I do wrong there?" - Nothing ! because when u ganked by a cent the game turn into a movie and u just watch it because u can't even move :) its a pretty good game isn't it ?

Netcode_err_404
07-22-2017, 06:32 PM
Hey! Ubisoft developers quit your job and go grow potatoes, FFS how can you have such a broken game with so much disconnects?

What a bunch of crap game, i paid for a alpha version, after the division this will be my 2nd and last game by ubiCRAPsoft, you guys are really bad.

1st game - game crashed
2nd game - Disconnected
3rd game - started mid game - loosing 25 to 828 - disconnected at end, now even taken to defeat screen.
4tg game - Error failed to joined game
5th game - started mid game -
After 30min from 1st game. i've finished a game...

Do you developers or ubi moderators payed to play this crap? i did you piece of ****...i paid my hard earned money...
**** off UBICRAP

Pretty much my experience so far.

Tried to play a game for 30 minutes without any success, i have entered one game after those 30 minutes, which was a dominion my team was losing 900-90, istant defeat,. Searched another couple of games both with error. I've changed game, and now I'm playing without problems.

This is the for honor experinece nowadays.

vgrimr_J
07-22-2017, 06:44 PM
connections are real mate

sad.platypus
07-22-2017, 07:01 PM
things you can do wrong and loose : have no gear, play against warden/warlord/cent, don't abuse spam attacks. in this game you dont have to git gut, you have to get cheesy. at least in 4v4 modes