PDA

View Full Version : Why threatening to leave the game accomplishes nothing.

Archeun
07-16-2017, 08:28 PM
To begin with, For Honor has a core group of around 100-15000 players on PC right now. That core group is dedicated to FH and will play the game, skipping from broken class to broken class and will go down with the ship. Your threats to leave the game doesn't influence them at all. They prefer you leave. They prefer to have a small "Elite" group that plays. Ubisoft is well aware of the numerous issues in the game. Matchmaking has been broken since day 1. Tools in kits that are highly broken are not fixed. Disconnects are still frequent months after launch. Let me explain what is going on right now. For Honor was released in a Beta like state. Ubisoft successfully sold a game that they are now using us to Beta test. When the numerous issues were obvious and negative reviews began to pour in, Ubisoft immediately reduced the size of the FH team and sent those devs to work on other projects. I for one, will never/EVER pre-order a Ubisoft title. I will allow the game to release, check to ensure it's in a playable state and than I may purchase it.

Ubisoft released the Cent/Shinobi into a game that was fundamentally flawed without regard to what it would do to the playerbase. It's obvious the team holds 1 of 3 positions. 1.Cares but can't do anything. 2. Doesn't care and won't do anything. 3. Cares and is working as fast as they can. Ubisoft has certainly turned me off from their games in the future. I suspect FH will be balanced into something that can be played next year. They have had other titles that were trash for months-year after release and they were finally fixed.

If you don't want to play, uninstall and come back in a year or so. If you think anyone cares that you are leaving though.....they don't.

For Honor isn't balanced. For Honor has numerous problems. Either accept them or go to another game. That's really your only options. I mean you can complain but it does nothing but get you mocked by people.

If you want a game that is balanced; this isn't it. If you want a game that some games you destroy the other team and some games you get spanked, this is it.

Antonioj26
07-16-2017, 08:34 PM
None of that really matters, many people just want to vent their frustrations with the game and for ubi to hear them. Clearly they do hear them because ubinoty, ubijurrassic, and Fred are constantly posting here. If someone wants to vent let them. Don't read the thread, it doesn't hurt you any.

The_B0G_
07-16-2017, 08:38 PM
Is this a quit thread?

Jarl.Felix
07-16-2017, 09:29 PM
To begin with, For Honor has a core group of around 100-15000 players on PC right now. That core group is dedicated to FH and will play the game, skipping from broken class to broken class and will go down with the ship. Your threats to leave the game doesn't influence them at all. They prefer you leave. They prefer to have a small "Elite" group that plays. Ubisoft is well aware of the numerous issues in the game.

Actually you are VERY wrong. The most elite of them all are the most demanding !

Casual players will never even understood or sense the difference or influence of bugs/broken chars/ etc.

And besides, what true gamer like to be bashed by Ubisoft with broken product year after year ?

I think you are either casual, or just troll.

EDG_Avocado
07-17-2017, 12:31 AM
true cuz ubisoft doesn't really care for this title. they are going to let the game die out

Bob__Gnarly
07-17-2017, 01:04 AM
To begin with, For Honor has a core group of around 100-15000 players on PC right now.

Hahaha good one.

For Honor can't even crack 2k peak players in a day on PC. That's embarrassing for a AAA title.